topic
.... . / .-- .... --- / -- .- -.- . ... / .- / -... . .- ... - / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / .... .. -- ... . .-.. ..-. / --. . - ... / .-. .. -.. / --- ..-. / - .... . / .--. .- .. -. / --- ..-. / -... . .. -. --. / .- / -- .- -. .-.-.-
You don't.

And if girls is the only reason you picked up a guitar, I'd recomend you sold your guitar and never touched one again.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
1) Take of her pants
2) Stick your guitar in one of the holes
3) Take some pictures and post them in The Pit
4) Since you posted in the Pit, FAP.
stick it in their pooper
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
I stab em' in the face and carry their dead bodies home to perform sexual experiments.
Sail upon the open skies
Club them with it and take them back to your cave. Obviously.

EDIT:

Quote by Retro Rocker
Smack 'em over the head with it and drag them back to your cave, troll.

Goddamn you!
Last edited by a_man at Jan 30, 2009,
I use my guitar to bash them over the head when they're not looking, then I take them into my room and tie them to a fish tank filled with pirahnas...

That's how I do it
Choose a heavy guitar, aim carefully, and hit her in the head. From there, just follow the standard advice given on the Internet regarding how to get girls.
Lol. No. I can play quite well on guitar and it's not the reason why I got a guitar. I'm just wondering because you guys say that guitar = girls.
.... . / .-- .... --- / -- .- -.- . ... / .- / -... . .- ... - / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / .... .. -- ... . .-.. ..-. / --. . - ... / .-. .. -.. / --- ..-. / - .... . / .--. .- .. -. / --- ..-. / -... . .. -. --. / .- / -- .- -. .-.-.-
Quote by Berlin2222
Lol. No. I can play quite well on guitar and it's not the reason why I got a guitar. I'm just wondering because you guys say that guitar = girls.

I've been here for many moons, and not once have i seen that mentioned, in fact everyone here will tell you the opposite

=]
Quote by REMfan1
I've been here for many moons, and not once have i seen that mentioned, in fact everyone here will tell you the opposite

=]

REMfan1. You are a man of wise words.
Carmel is hawt
Stick it in her face yelling "Look at that 24 fret, rosewood fretboard, shark fin inlays, hockey stick headstock, humbucker pick up, gold pick guard, custom painted Ibanez GOOOOOD!!!!"

If she tries to walk away hit her with it.
It's impossible unless you club them over the head with it and drag them off.

Otherwise, move it around quickly in front of them. The female brain can't cope well with colours swirling, sending her into an instant coma.
Last edited by webbtje at Jan 30, 2009,
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
You don't.

And if girls is the only reason you picked up a guitar, I'd recomend you sold your guitar and never touched one again.

+100
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
You don't.

lol sold my guitar
Quote by MT in Austin
Guitarists get chicks?

News to me. I must have been doing something wrong...

Pfft... You Drummer.
Carmel is hawt
Step 1: Become an outsider who wants to be accepted.
Step 2: Write in a journal, constantly. Doesn't have to be poems or anything special, just about the heartache you experience from being an outsider.
Step 3: Get into hardcore music.
Step 4: Let everyone see you acting "ToughXcore" and ****.
Step 5: Pick up an acoustic guitar (or a buddy who can play somewhat decent so you can play bass) and take those books and books of journals and just start talking over the music. Be truly emotional and let it all out.
Step 6: Record an album of love songs and put a picture of yourself with the metaphorical heart on your sleeve tattooed on your upper arm.
Step 7: Give to girls saying "I wrote every song about how I feel about you."

Or

Be this guy:
Last edited by Joe-White at Jan 30, 2009,

+

+

=

Obviously
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Play it well in their presence. This will interest them and generate conversation. It works better if it's an acoustic.
Death to Ovation haters!
u should be playing cuz u like too, not to pick up chix.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by PatchworkMan
Play it well in their presence. This will interest them and generate conversation. It works better if it's an acoustic.

And if it's Hey There Delilah.
Quote by webbtje
And if it's Hey There Delilah.

This is a good one. Fingerstyle acoustic is the ultimate in girl-attracting guitar.
Death to Ovation haters!
'This isn't the only G string I can play'
or
'Do you wanna help me adjust my nut?'
or
'Do you wanna practise your right hand technique?'
Quote by Fender1424
Leave. NOW.

No. YOU.
I wrote a song for this situation

it goes like this

Play 3 descending open chords on an accoustic
lets say g7 c d

and just sing "i'm sensitive" along with the strumming

then go home and bash your guitar on the ground until it breaks