Page 1 of 8
So the Westboro Baptist Church (http://www.godhatesfags.com) has made the mistake of deciding to picket my school on, of all days, Friday, the 13th of March. My friends think it's because we have a large gay community and one of the oldest Gay-Straight Alliances in the country. I figured I'd ask the pit for ideas to make these idiots wish they had never targeted us...

Try and keep it to serious ideas, folks.
just go and beat the **** out of them. I would.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

yea, teach them a lesson, but whatever you do, dont crucify any of them, or theyll never go away.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Wait so what are they actually protesting agains that has anything to do with your school?

EDIT: You could seriously own them though.
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
So all of you guys leave the school and sit in the church to protest the protesting of the church.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Paintball Guns. . . . . . .
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Photocopy pages of the Origin of species and or a gay magazine (with or without their faces/organisation photoshopped in) and pelt.

My Music

2K11
Kill them.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
shoot them
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Quote by blues_to_thrash
Wait so what are they actually protesting agains that has anything to do with your school?

EDIT: You could seriously own them though.

The WBC protests against gays, mostly. They also have a lovely habit of protesting at soldiers funerals, claiming that they died in the Iraq/Afghanistan conflict because of homosexuality in America. They're pretty vile people, really.
Life is lame so let me eat your brain
Hold up a sign that says "If you read this you're gay."
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Create signs saying 'God gave man free will' and 'God hates the westboro baptist church' etc.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
wow, intolerance is one of the saddest things on this planet, espicially when it comes from a religious group
Quote by Vernalagnia
The WBC protests against gays, mostly. They also have a lovely habit of protesting at soldiers funerals, claiming that they died in the Iraq/Afghanistan conflict because of homosexuality in America. They're pretty vile people, really.

But this dude's school?

My Music

2K11
chlorine gas their side it will be their last protest ever
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Quote by Minkaro
Protest their protest.

Just stand behind them with signs that say "God hates the Westboro Baptist Church."

LOL Please do this! and take pictures if you can
Quote by Kensai

Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Quote by Kensai

this
Or go around calling them gay.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

The best thing to do is to not cause a confrontation. Westboro thrives on media coverage, and they won't get much coverage if nothing happens. If you protest back (which you should), keep it peaceful. Don't toss the word "hate" around like they do, and show that your school, the students, and the staff are on morally-superior ground. Above all, show that you are willing to live in harmony with your fellow man, while they only seek to sow the seeds of division.
Better yet, go up to them and tell them you're gay.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Seriously "God Hates Westboro Baptist Church" and "If you read this, you're gay" are both fantastic. I think protesting their protest like that would be great.
This:

******A Console Cowboy****** 1
"Fred Phelps is going to Hell."

I can't wait for that ****er to die, oh my god. Going to picket the **** out of his funeral.
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
You could make signs to really piss them off like "God hates Westboro baptist church" or you could really tick them off by doing something like "God is a fag" "God isn't real". Or try to hit on some of the guys.
The best thing you can do is nothing at all. WBC is nothing but a congregation of attention seeking whores.

That being said, I think it would be hilarious if you got a bunch of classmates to go out to where they are protesting, surround them, and just silently stare at them.
Quote by happytimeharry
That being said, I think it would be hilarious if you got a bunch of classmates to go out to where they are protesting, surround them, and just silently stare at them.

Seriously, do this!
Quote by blues_to_thrash
But this dude's school?

From WBC's website

Cambridge Rindge & Latin High School - God Hates Fags! 459 Broadway While we are in the area picketing the Laramie Project at Reading - we will stop by this High School because you know they have a GSA in that place? WTF?! It is NOT good to enable others to sin, and encourage rebellion against God. Read these words, and know why we will be at your school with these words on some signs: God Hates Fags, God Hates Fag Enablers, You're Going To Hell and Fag Sin = Death! Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. AMEN!
Quote by happytimeharry
The best thing you can do is nothing at all. WBC is nothing but a congregation of attention seeking whores.

I think I can add onto that, instead of staring at them, get all the gay kids at your school to start making out

It would be a bit weird... but highly hilarious as well.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile