Not really, just I seem to have lost a TON of ability since my high e string snapped off (Like, 2 or 3 days ago)

I could play Paul Gilbert's alternate picking exercise without toruble, perfectly.

The pattern is:

D---10-12-13---13-12-10
G---------------10-----------

Could this be because the high E snapped, the rest of the strings became more tense in order to keep the neck from warping due to lack of tension? (Does that even make sense? lol)

Or, is it because I'm not used to missing the high E, and it's just awkward for my left hand to play

OR, is it because I just went from being able to quickly alternate pick really well, to being terrible at it.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
...what? Replace the string if it snapped.
Tempus Edux Rerum Sic Transit Gloria Mundi

Check out my band, Prosper! Prog/Metal/Core from Columbus, Ohio.
Its cause the string is gone. Happened to me once, i felt like ****.
You need to replace it as soon as possible.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Quote by V.U.K

Could this be because the high E snapped, the rest of the strings became more tense in order to keep the neck from warping due to lack of tension? (Does that even make sense? lol)

this
Quote by Fatal Instinct
...what? Replace the string if it snapped.

I have to wait until tommorow

On the brightside, I'm upgrading to a set of EB LTHB or some sort of 11 - 52 set.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.