Old.

Thread was made on this yesterday.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
i wonder if i google marijuana farm ill find some images around my area=)
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
This is unbelievable xD no wonder google is turning into a religion.. anyhow I think its hillarious that google can almost outsmart modern police spy equipment
( )( )
( . .)
C('')('')
This is bunny. copy/paste him into your signature
and help him on his quest to take over the world!
that's pure.. ****. This is one of the reasons why marijuana should be legal... Going to jail because of marijuana? I'd say it is probably the healthiest drug out there, counting with tobacco, alcohol and even caffeine
ABC: Pics or it didn't happen
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by LightYourFire
that's pure.. ****. This is one of the reasons why marijuana should be legal... Going to jail because of marijuana? I'd say it is probably the healthiest drug out there, counting with tobacco, alcohol and even caffeine

Not sure theres such thing as a healthy drug. Everything will have negative aspects to it, even pharmaceuticals. However I will agree that it's definitely not as bad as everyone portrays it to be. In fact, it's probably less harmful than tobacco and alcohol combined.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by FloyDZeD
Old.

Thread was made on this yesterday.

Your an asshole, I don't care if it is alittle old (but according to some ppl everything is old) RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr I feel better now.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by master
It's what made the Jamaicans form a bobsled team.

Thats pretty good.

And an a similar subject, has anybody ever looked at the Jamaican countryside on google earth? Screw 2 acres... Theres miles of the stuff.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I