http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-OS2-OverdriveDistortion-Guitar-Effects-Pedal?sku=151336

Hey I wanted to purchase this pedal from Steves Music in downtown Toronto Ontario. I went in for a DS-1 and the OD-3 but the retailer suggested this.

Is there a way to remotely switch from the Overdrive to the Distortion?? It would bother me to have to turn the knob back and forth all the time.

Thanks
Rocking the free world one step at a time!
doesn't look like there is, at least without a mod.
steves didnt let you try the pedal out to see? they always let you try the pedal.
yeah, that pedal does both, but as you say, you can only use one or the other. if you need both separately there's not much point...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I don't see a way for it....isn't there a Boss distortion factory like thing they have though that you could use instead? the OD-3's tones aren't that good imo anyways...
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK