http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/article.aspx?cp-documentid=13482954

A man has been stabbed to death as he travelled with his three-year-old daughter to hospital where his wife had given birth hours earlier.
The little girl was left standing in horror as paramedics desperately tried to save her father's life on the pavement in west Croydon, south London. The pair were travelling to the nearby Mayday Hospital where her baby brother had been born.
Detectives said the 26-year-old victim became involved in an argument with a second man, believed to be a former colleague, before the fatal blow was struck. They are hunting two teenagers wearing hooded tops who fled the scene and may have been involved in the scuffle.
Detective Chief Inspector Cliff Lyons, who is leading the investigation, said the circumstances of the murder were "particularly tragic".
He said: "This was a shocking attack in a public place in the early evening. The victim's three year-old daughter was with him when he was attacked, though fortunately she wasn't physically injured. Even more tragically, his partner had given birth to a son just that morning."
A security guard at a nearby office described how he took the little girl away. He said: "I said she shouldn't be watching something like that. I asked around to see whose child she was and somebody said she was the victim's, so I took her away into our building."
He said that the three-year-old was "in shock, her eyes were wide open". She was muttering under her breath occasional words like "mum" and "mayday". The guard watched paramedics treating the victim for a long time before the man died in front of his eyes.
He added: "Everybody else was in shock, she was so small, you didn't quite realise she was there. I just did what everybody else would do."
Emergency services were called to busy London Road, west Croydon, shortly after 6.15pm on Thursday night. The victim, who was originally from Ghana, was taken to hospital where he was pronounced dead less than an hour later.
A 22-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder after handing himself in at a south London police station. He remains in police custody.

I think this is utterly sick, and disgusting.

It's a shame that in such a modern day, such primitive, feral behaviour is still present.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
If there's one thing I learned from Scarface, it is to leave the kids out of it.

Now I feel sad.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by KwikKopy
If there's one thing I learned from Scarface, it is to leave the kids out of it.

^ awsome
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
I hate these stupid news article thingys, they are starting to get really annoying...
Camilla Choads.
Just because he was a new dad, doesn't mean he was some innocent victim...

Honestly read the story. He got into an argument with someone he knew who stabbed him. Personally I don't associate with people who carry knives, whereas this guy apparently did.

The fact that he'd just had a baby is completely irrelevant to the event.

Not to say that he's not a victim, but you can't just bite on that headline and ignore the details if the story.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles

Honestly read the story. He got into an argument with someone he knew who stabbed him. Personally I don't associate with people who carry knives, whereas this guy apparently did.

Not to say that he's not a victim, but you can't just bite on that headline and ignore the details if the story.

maybe the killer bought the knife for the occasion? I dunno, just a guess.

How do you think the baby will feel (when it understands what happens) knowing that his father died on his birthday?
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
that sucks, i hate that, and more when she is about to have a baby brother.

it was supposed to be a happy day for the family.

RIP. to the guy.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by bry0n
maybe the killer bought the knife for the occasion? I dunno, just a guess.

How do you think the baby will feel (when it understands what happens) knowing that his father died on his birthday?

I know exactly how he's gonna feel... Revenge... Godfather: Part II style.

I watch too many movies.
Can't we have one sad thread where all the sad stories and news-item are discussed?

And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
That is disgusting, but the moral of the story is to not get involved in petty arguments, because people who go round looking for trouble are c*nts.
Quote by Rankles

I'm more concerned about his daughter, and his wife. The shock would be immense, and I don't think it'd be very good for her to experience something like that after just giving birth.

Also what about the 3 year old kid? Besides, he probably didn't know his colleague had a knife.

And he had no excuse for stabbing him.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Mister.Y
Can't we have one sad thread where all the sad stories and news-item are discussed?

I actually like that idea. Shall we?
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by Mister.Y

YCYL?
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by Rankles

1. The kid will be traumatized for life because her dad was killed before her eyes
2. The newborn will never have a happy birthday because her dad was murdered that day
3. The mother will be in a ****ing huge shock ("Doctor, is my husband coming soon, I want him to see our new daughter!" "Oh, I'm sorry, your husband is dead!")

The baby thing just makes it more tragic.
I live right there, infact I walked right over that spot around 20 minutes before he died. Then on my way back out later that night I saw the police tape sectioning off the street and there was like blood and scarfs/hats and things on the ground. When I found out that the person murdered was a father of two I couldn't stop crying. I don't think I can ever walk down that way again.
Its pretty sad he got stabbed infront of his daughter, thats the really sick part. Obviously he got into an argument, and the guy who stabbed him wouldnt of known he just had a new son born, but still to stab someone infront of their own 3 year old child is sick.
I would like to see the statistics for blacks committing stabbings. it must be like 90 percent.

Anyway it is true if someone is mental enough to hassle you in the street, they are mental enough to try and kill you.
Quote by DegaMeth
I would like to see the statistics for blacks committing stabbings. it must be like 90 percent.

Anyway it is true if someone is mental enough to hassle you in the street, they are mental enough to try and kill you.

I would like to see the statistics for Jan '09ers posting ridiculous things.

Y'see, I can stereotype too. And where did ithe article even mention a black person?

I feel sorry for the wife and daughter, and for the son who'll never have a happy birthday.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Dayummm!

I'd hate to be the cute little girl.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

****s sake

the guys that did this should be stabbed back loads of times so they just stay alive, then they should be left to bleed to death!!

HATE PEOPLE LIKE THIS

really passionately, complete twats
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
1. The kid will be traumatized for life because her dad was killed before her eyes

You cannot remember anything from that far back.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Unfortunately, things like this happen.

Especially in Croydon.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by Gibson06

People can devolpe disorders related to experiences as a child that they don't remember, it's a subconcious thing.
Quote by Rankles

honestly in this case I have to agree

in any case of murder I have to say where there is smoke there is fire.

I'm not saying this is always true, but there is a chance that this man who was about to be a father a 2nd time did something "not so innocent' previously

teh fact that his daughter was with him is not relevant at all

I do feel for the little girl though
I absolutely do.

I prayers go to the family becuase this is still a sad and sickenning event.

also

Dear DegaMeth,
Statistically speaking most murders are same race
black-black
white-white
asian-asian etc

and there are more recorded cases of white-white murders than black-black

thank you for being racist.
accept the fact there there are scum of the earth of all races, shapes, sizes, genders.

Love,
NaivexLi
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.
Quote by Gibson06

Speak for yourself. I can remember things from when I was 2 years old, so I can't imagine her forgetting something as traumatic as this. She may even block it out and develop all sorts of problems in the future.

I've gotta walk past that bustop in about an hour. I'm waiting for the police tape to be removed so I can lay some flowers down :[