I'm most likely getting a telecaster. Shoot ideas my way on what I should try out. This isn't a "What guitar should I get" its just a shot ideas of guitars you like the feel of. Probably getting a tele but who knows... Maybe something you like will wow me
whats your budget man?
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
how much are we taking about 'ere?
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Don't worry about my budget. I'm going to guitar stores. Nothing is going to be too expensive.
a telecaster with a bigsby has a great blues tone and if you switch to the bridge pickup you get a great brit pop type sound, also the 50's classic player strat is amazing really great variety of tones in different pickup positions
Quote by ToalNOOB
Don't worry about my budget. I'm going to guitar stores. Nothing is going to be too expensive.

NICE!
money isn't trouble?

then get a wangcaster!!
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
ahh just go ahead with the Fender american deluxe, its lovely, pickups are sweet too
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
If money isn't a concern why are you going to a guitar store? You should be talking to luthiers.
it doesnt have to an american fender in my opinion theyre overpriced for the improvement in tone you get from the mexicans
Quote by T!AN
If money isn't a concern why are you going to a guitar store? You should be talking to luthiers.

Because you can find well made guitars and I'd rather play it before I buy it. I'm not too stuck up to think a Carvin is better just because its custom made.
Quote by noddy-whack
it doesnt have to an american fender in my opinion theyre overpriced for the improvement in tone you get from the mexicans

haha

That made me laugh for some reason...

Just get some super-awesome $4000 custom shop fender tele.
You should check out Schecter PT Fastback. They are Tele style guitars but are only about $500 dollars and they sound amazing
Quote by xander307
ahh just go ahead with the Fender american deluxe, its lovely, pickups are sweet too

agreed. The deluxe is very nice. Its one of those guitars that are cheap but have a real good sound. On high gain amp the maple fretboard can get you some real bite.

Or id say go with the semi hollowed f-holed tele.
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Gibson SG
Fender 72 deluxe Telecaster
DC 59 Dan Electro

Marshall 59 SLP 100watt
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50watt
Don't think, just buy. My 72 custom was the best decision I ever made
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, RATHER EMAIL MY SITE
beaconcraft@hotmail.com
www.beaconcraft.com

Quote by On Winds of Plague
The problem with these guys, they aren't beating a dead horse, they're sodomizing it, and then charging people to watch the video on the internet.
Quote by Tiegrr
agreed. The deluxe is very nice. Its one of those guitars that are cheap but have a real good sound. On high gain amp the maple fretboard can get you some real bite.

Or id say go with the semi hollowed f-holed tele.

this.

But really, if money isn't an issue, why not talk to a luthier? Everything is made to your specifications so there can't be anything wrong with it.
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com