Hey Guys,

I'd like to emulate Bucketheads tone in this video.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=8akmP6Sjv2o

Obviously theres delay. I was thinking that theres a bit of flanger in there? Reverb, gain.

What else can you hear? What Have I got wrong?

Finally......I use a BOSS DD-3. What do you reccomend I dial in to get that delay?

Thanks Heaps
"if i were you I wouldn't fiddle with the feet etc. as that nullifies warranty but yeh, just get up in digitech's grill and demand they make you a custom whammy that is purple and gold and fires rockets when you bend +2 octaves"
I don't hear any flange whatsoever.

Most of Bucket's tone is from his EQing of the amps he uses....he still gets a "Buckethead" sound on pretty much any amp he plays through (although live, he usually uses two Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifiers in stereo) and he also uses a DiMarzio Air Norton (neck) and Tone Zone bridge pickup.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
I don't hear any flange whatsoever.

Most of Bucket's tone is from his EQing of the amps he uses....he still gets a "Buckethead" sound on pretty much any amp he plays through (although live, he usually uses two Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifiers in stereo) and he also uses a DiMarzio Air Norton (neck) and Tone Zone bridge pickup.

I'm thinking some kind of Flanger much like the MXR Flanger. MXR Flangers become part of the tone, rather than 'stealing the spot light'. The part I can hear something in is at 0:52-0:53. Now that I think about it, sounds also like an MXR phaser thats going kinda fast. Can you hear the swirl I'm hearing?

EDIT: Its some kind of phaser. Thanks for your input man =]
"if i were you I wouldn't fiddle with the feet etc. as that nullifies warranty but yeh, just get up in digitech's grill and demand they make you a custom whammy that is purple and gold and fires rockets when you bend +2 octaves"
Last edited by ede09 at Jan 30, 2009,