Who wants to start one i need:
- Singer
- Drums
- Bass
- Rythm/Lead Guitar (Were going to have a double lead guitar. Im one)

Thats about it if any keyboard needed ill do it but if you want to join ask! Thanks!
I could possibly do guitar but how would an online metal band work?
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by 2 15/16
I could possibly do guitar but how would an online metal band work?

We send eachother our work and either me or sombody else mixes it together.
I can do guitar and possibly scream. I need a mic though. So I dunno
Gear:

Peavey 5150
Crate 4x12
Jackson King V (for sale!)
Ibanez 7321
Digitech Hothead(for sale!)
Digitech Deathmetal(for sale!)
What kind of vocals are you looking for?
That is if you are still looking
If you need a bass I can help, and I can do a bit of screaming (Dance Gavin Dance sort of sound)
I'm up for some shit like that.
I'm 15 years old and I can do really deep gutteral vocals.

Listen to "At The Throne Of Judgment - Horus Rises" and thats what I sound like.

(I'm 100% straight (sexually) I'm a guy and I'm not emo or anything like that (my hair is cut tremendously short and spiked! but I like deathmetal/deathcore/metalcore shit so yeah!!)

My influences are:
At The Throne Of Judgment
OLD (not new) Bring Me The Horizon
Winds Of Plague
Born Of Osiris
..and August Burns Red

By the way my name is , Branden.
Last edited by iCommandeeredWI at May 2, 2010,
Well heres a bit more of an introduction

My name is Phil, I'm a 17 years old guy, I play bass and can do some screams (the closest thing I can compare it to is Alesana - Ambrosia).

My favorite bands are Alexisonfire, Bring Me The Horizon, Glory Of This, Mudvayne, Oh Sleeper, Protest The Hero, A Skylit Drive and Slipknot.

Not sure what the "straight" part had to do with anything, but same though. I am a bit of an emo kid however, although I don't do the hair because I'm in the army and need to keep it buzzed.

**EDIT**
I'm also a songwriter, if you want I can send you a Guitar Pro I wrote for my old band to give you an idea, and I have some stuff posted here.
Last edited by philmalone666 at May 1, 2010,
Quote by philmalone666

Not sure what the "straight" part had to do with anything, but same though.

I was just mentioning that because I also like The Devil Wears Prada (They're christian///I'm atheist though :P!) their lead guitarist Chris Rubey is gay so I just thought I'd throw it out there that I'm not looking for a 'gay' relationship online or off.
I'm actually engaged.
Heres what I look like btw.
(Invalid img)
By the way where do you live or what base are you positioned at?
I'm in Wisconsin, United States of America. <- Boring spot for Musicians (I'm moving to Ohio soon !)

I'm also going to have a biomechanical arm sleeve (that means all the way down,) by the end of Summer 2010.

(In Texas you can get a tattoo with parental consent at 15.)

Biomechanical = Part Machine Ripped Flesh !
Last edited by iCommandeeredWI at May 2, 2010,
I live in Newfoundland, Canada. Another fairly boring place, for a metal musician at least, because most people listen to either rap or pop-punk/ska.
i can do screams/guttural vocals but i dont have a mic or recording set up for vocals so thats out of the question, im 16 (turn 17 may 21st) i play electric guitar, my influences are: All That Remains, Arsis, Children of Bodom, Arch Enemy, Immolation, Kalmah, Katatonia, Ignominious Incarceration, KSE, Amon Amarth, Cradle of Filth, Slayer, Machine Head, Norther, Pantera, Trivium etc. i have recording set up at home. i use guitar rig 4, guitar pro 5 and reaper. heres just a taste of what i can do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvLFRox4Z8E and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E16j45EnqA send me a message if your interested. i live in Wisconsin :|
Last edited by klight15 at May 2, 2010,