Hey my amp has no reverb, but is reverb that important and do i need to get a seperate pedal for it? i know i like the sound of reverb, but do many bands use reverb pedals? if i do get one which one should i get? I play all types of rock.
Please reply!
Many, many bands use reverb pedals, even if subtly. I would definitely recommend buying one. It adds an "organic" sound to your tone, a little more open.

EHX's Holy Grail line is nice, especially the more feature heavy ones. There's really not a lot of top of the line reverb pedals because the best reverbs are tank reverbs on amps, but there's lots of options at lower prices.
Fighting the good fight since 'ought-diggity.

My Gear

"When you think of it, a really good effect should not mean that your search is over; it should mean that your journey is just getting started."
Echo park is a faveoruite.

You can substitute a reverb pedal for a delay pedal which also fills out your tone a bit more, and itll be more useful.
The Verbzilla is pretty good. Also if you want more natural spring reverb, look into a Danelectro Spring King.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales