Page 1 of 3
Life sucks

I was doing absolutely fine for about 40 minutes. Did 2 manouvers perfectly. Then i was coming around the driving test centre, she goes ''turn left at the end of the road'' so I turn... drive straight into some old fella on his bike.

Really really not good. My driving instructor has said he think I should take a break, as this is the 6th test I've had now and he said I need to refrain from getting into a car for a few months.

Really quite annoyed.
Damn, that's what im gonna hate about taking a driving test

Probably stick with my provisional and my 125 untill i get a good amount of cash
Quote by tp600
so I turn... drive straight into some old fella on his bike.

Meh, at least you got the 100 bonus points.
Ah, man, that sucks! You should take a break... loosen up the pressure. Better luck next time though.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Well played
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
yea kinda sucks to have other people ruin your driving test, some things are unavoidable and yet u get punished for it
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery.

But today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.
I failed first time for not stopping when turning right at a red light (that's left for all you people that drive on the left side of the road).

Passed with 20/75 the next try. 10 of those points were because it was foggy and what I thought was a corner was an uncontrolled T-intersection.
Quote by tp600
Life sucks

I was doing absolutely fine for about 40 minutes. Did 2 manouvers perfectly. Then i was coming around the driving test centre, she goes ''turn left at the end of the road'' so I turn... drive straight into some old fella on his bike.

Really really not good. My driving instructor has said he think I should take a break, as this is the 6th test I've had now and he said I need to refrain from getting into a car for a few months.

Really quite annoyed.

Took my friends brother about the same amount of tries to get his license. They finally gave it to him after about 5-6 tries.

Now he is laying in the hospital a vegitable because he was driving on the highway and got in a serious accident not wearing a seatbelt.

My advice for you is that you take your instructors advice and just take a break. If it takes you more than two tries to pass the over simplified test that my grade 4 cousin could pass you should be banned from driving perminatly, for you own safety.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Last edited by Jericho114 at Jan 30, 2009,
Driving sucks anyway. Everytime I drive I don't look where i'm going. I've been driving for 9 months and still no accidents. You don't have to pay attention to where you're going
I hate my sig
Quote by Jericho114
Took my friends brother about the same amount of tries to get his license. They finally gave it to him after about 5-6 tries.

Now he is laying in the hospital a vegitable because he was driving on the highway and got in a serious accident not wearing a seatbelt.

My advice for you is that you take your instructors advice and just take a break. If it takes you more than two tries to pass the over simplified test that my grade 4 cousin could pass you should be banned from driving perminatly, for you own safety.

Gotta love the encouragement
Quote by El Gigante
Stop posting that picture, it's about as funny as the pear. To TS, how the hell did you fail 6 times? Driving really is not that difficult.

HEY! The pear is funny! And stop being a big meanie pants
I hate my sig
oh man, this thread made me laugh

EDIT: and btw "over simplified test"? not here in the UK it isn't. they fail you for moving out of a junction a split second late for "holding up traffic"
Last edited by SMH07 at Jan 30, 2009,
Quote by El Gigante
To TS, how the hell did you fail 6 times? Driving really is not that difficult.

To be honest, I'm actually a good driver, but i'm just prone to making ''majors'' at the drop of a hat. In my last 2 tests I haven't even had more than 2 minors, yet I've knocked a fella off his Bike & scraped the wing mirror on another wing mirror.

Prior to those two tests, I just never concentrate and it doesn't help that I always get wasted the night before, so I'm not my sharpest. Failed a few for just plainly speeding too much. I forget who is in the car with me; obviously it's acceptable to speed when there is no danger/speed cameras, but I forget that I'm being assessed on not doing so. My first one, I got a few majors. That was because I hit the curb on the way out of place and said to the instructor ''shall we just turn around?''. He urged me to continue, but I'd had enough (knowing I was going to fail) and when I'm an angry driver, I'm no good.

Quote by Jericho114

Well ''Jericho'', as much as I appreciate your advice, you know nothing about me and your friends brother is clearly an irresponsible and undeserving driver. I have simply been unlucky.
Last edited by tp600 at Jan 30, 2009,
Wow, it's pretty hard to fail a driver's test, man. My teacher had to slam the brakes on my test and I still passed fine. But hitting a guy...yeah that'll do it.

And six times? I'm not sure I believe that. You have to be a hardcore failure to fail 6 times.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by tp600
Well ''Jericho'', as much as I appreciate your advice, you know nothing about me and your friends brother is clearly an irresponsible and undeserving driver. I have simply been unlucky.

That is the case as I already stated. regardless you're still an idiot for failing a test that is so simple I cannot fathom any reason a normal person (without disability) could fail.

You might think you're not irresponsible but you've already hit one person and you aren't even fully licensed yet.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Quote by tp600
so I turn... drive straight into some old fella on his bike.

I dunno about anyone else here, but as far as i can see thats a pretty fair reason to fail, yeah you can be annoyed, but if you did that whilst having a licence you'd be looking at a fine at the least.

If you're at the sort of ability where your observation levels are such that you're driving into people, you probably shouldnt be on the road IMO
Maybe you should try taking the test at a different place? I was lucky enough to pass my test the first time. Driving is great though, don't quit! Try finding a testing station where its a closed course and not in the 'real streets'.

Good luck!
Quote by REMfan1
I dunno about anyone else here, but as far as i can see thats a pretty fair reason to fail, yeah you can be annoyed, but if you did that whilst having a licence you'd be looking at a fine at the least.

If you're at the sort of ability where your observation levels are such that you're driving into people, you probably shouldnt be on the road IMO

Firstly, did I say I should have passed? No, I accept it was a mistake. It would be a poor driving assessor who gives me a pass having knocked someone off a bike.

Secondly, my observation levels weren't the point. The driving instructor was chatting to me and the fella was riding awfully fast for an old bloke.
Quote by tp600

Secondly, my observation levels weren't the point. The driving instructor was chatting to me and the fella was riding awfully fast for an old bloke.

Mmmm not so sure about this, I'm afraid it must still come down to your observation, that fact that he was talking to you/distracting you was obviously affecting your observation when it shouldn't have been.
If you had an accident on a motorway you won't be able to use the "my passenger was talking to me so i didnt see him" card
Unlucky.

I know someone that wrote off the car they took their test in. Immediately outside the test centre too.

Still, if you've failed 6 times, I'd say your instructor is a bit crap.
Try a different one maybe?
Quote by Oli_88
Unlucky.

I know someone that wrote off the car they took their test in. Immediately outside the test centre too.

Still, if you've failed 6 times, I'd say your instructor is a bit crap.
Try a different one maybe?

What?
Quote by red18420

Quote by Jericho114
What?

Why is that so hard to understand?

My driving instructor isn't very good. He's the cheapest I could get hold off because I live on benefits, and he spends most of his time telling me to pull over so he can grab a coffee, than I spend driving.
Last edited by tp600 at Jan 30, 2009,
Quote by tp600
It was actually a she. Do you assume such a sexist default position? And you're wrong, because she was talking about crashes and stuff that she's been involved in. It was enough to put anyone off.

Wow.

It wouldn't surprise me if that guy doesn't bother responding to you for that stupid comment.

Quote by tp600
Why is that so hard to understand?

My driving instructor isn't very good. He's the cheapest I could get hold off because I live on benefits, and he spends most of his time telling me to pull over so he can grab a coffee, than I spend driving.

It's no ones fault but your own. Some people don't get any driving instructors and still take the test fine.
Quote by red18420

6th attempt! you sucker
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
lol pwnt.

/Typical Pit response.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by FloyDZeD

I bring this WIN out of unrecognition.
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Quote by Jericho114
Wow.
It's no ones fault but your own. Some people don't get any driving instructors and still take the test fine.

How do you account for the lack of drivers in third world countries then? You really do talk some nonsense. Look at the evidence.
Quote by Jericho114
What?

If the instructor let you take the test 6 times and you fail each time, something tells me the person isn't ready. Why the instructor can't see that I have no idea.

Ok, the last one was bad luck, but with proper tuition, TS'd have spotted him and stopped sharply rather than hit him. Well, that's the idea anyway. Some instructors are just crap, fact of life unfortunately.

My first instructor literally sat me in the car and said, "Here you go, drive around a bit and see if you get a feel for it" Needless to say, those 2 hours, I learnt nothing and didn't go back.

Granted, I don't know TS or the instructor, so it's all guess work. The Instructor could be great. But it doesn't sound like it from here.
Last edited by Oli_88 at Jan 30, 2009,
Quote by tp600
How do you account for the lack of drivers in third world countries then? You really do talk some nonsense. Look at the evidence.

Because they don't even have the facilities to take the test, Einstein.

Also, who in the third world, apart from Mugabe, could possibly afford to run a car?

Also, 0/10, troll.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Jan 30, 2009,
Quote by tp600

I'm not even gonna bother picking holes in this, there are just so many things wrong with this statement
Quote by tp600
Life sucks

Really quite annoyed.

How do you think the old fella feels?
Quote by Oli_88
If the instructor let you take the test 6 times and you fail each time, something tells me the person isn't ready. Why the instructor can't see that I have no idea.

I guess you can look at that from two differant angles. The instructor is pretty dumb for continuing to allow this guy to take the test. Maybe if you could only do it once every couple of years people would try to be a little more responsible. TS is just plain dumb for failing such an easy test so many times and in my opinion should maybe take some time to figure out what exactly he keeps messing up on.

This kid probably already booked his next appointment and god help whoever happens to be the innocent pedestrian next time.
Quote by red18420

Quote by MightyAl
How do you think the old fella feels?

Nah he was fine about it. He made a few jokes about young drivers n that :P
Page 1 of 3