I posted this in the New York thread but I felt a lot of people wouldn't see it so:

-

Name's Steve.

Just a "small" biography and what I'm looking for.

15 year old guitarist from Long Island, NY looking to start or join an extreme metal band. I go to Hauppauge High School. I also do a bit of guttural and shriek vocals (Death/Black metal style), but I haven't really utilized vocals as much, so I'm going mostly for guitar. I have tons of influences (which you can see most in my profile), including Belphegor, Necrophagist, Cannibal Corpse, Kalmah, Gorgoroth, Immortal, Wintersun, Finntroll, just to name a few. I'm a huge fan of death metal, black metal, blackened death metal, melodeath, folk, viking, melodic black, technical/progressive death, symphonic black metal, some grindcore, and more. I'm really only into extreme metal when it comes to playing, and I mean extreme. I got a BC Rich Warlock which I honestly love. I don't care if people say they suck, because their opinions are garbage. I have a Line 6 Spider 3 amp, and I'm willing to travel. For my short time of playing, I've gotten to what alot of people would say is amazing. I practice at least 2 hours every day. I don't really use pedals. I used to borrow my friend's, but he moved. But pedals aren't really necessary, except maybe stomps. Anywho, I'm willing to travel around Suffolk, and most ages from 13 - 18 I'm fine with. I'm mature, but I'm not some serious dick. Also, please, no pussies. If corpse paint is too scary for you, even if you don't listen to black metal, you should kill yourself. I'm just saying I'm willing to go for anything.

AIM: DNCESCISRBLADESx
MSN: beingyourxwallsx@hotmail.com
Facebook: Steve Knispel

Feel free to add me on any.