Well while I'm fishing some sharks on RuneScape, I figure I'll tell you about something that happened to me today.

So I'm at my college bookstore. I picked up my last remaining book for this semester, and I head off casually into the line to pay. La de daa, I'm just day dreaming while I wait to pay and walk out with my new "Humanist Tradition" coursepack, and head off home because I had no other classes today.

A few minutes later, some woman gets in behind me in line. No big deal, we're all civilized and lines are how we roll, so I think nothing of it, but for some reason, she kept tip toeing forward and forward, inch by inch. I hadn't moved forward at all, so I was wondering why she was. Maybe I smelt good, who knows.

I move a step forward, and now am only 3-4 people until my turn. After my little step, she takes a ginormous leap right so her breasts are almost rubbing on my back. It's too bad that she wasn't coming onto me, because that would make this story a whole lot more interesting.

I kind of nudge forward a bit, forcing myself closer to the guy in front of me. I started becoming sandwiched between the male in front of me and the woman; too bad the eroticism of her titties were canceled out by the homofactor of the man bum that my dick was almost rubbing against.

100% awkwardness. I could tell the guy in head of me wanted out, so he moved a bit forward, only squishing himself into the guy 2 spots ahead of me. I had my chance now. I quickly jolted 90 degrees to the left, freeing myself from the horribly strange situation.

Then, for reasons unknown to me, she walked right up beside me, so that we were completely adjacent, like 2 people in 1 spot. What the fuck? Give 'em an inch, they take a foot.

I promptly squeezed in in front of her, reassuming the homoerotic situation I had just so gladly escaped. Luckily, by now I was next to be served. The guy in front of me bought his books in such a hurry that I question if he actually didn't like the gentle friction between my crotch and his firm ass.

As soon as he left, I bought my book and sped walked out of the bookstore. Up to now I had not taken a glance at the voluptuous woman who ever so kindly rubbed her smooth tits on my back, so to satisfy my curiosity, I quickly looked behind to please my eyes. My eyes met with his manboobs and gut. Pure disgust as I walked out knowing what had just happened. God save me and my dreams tonight.

Any similar experiences?
Last edited by Thornography at Jan 30, 2009,
Quote by Thornography
I'm fishing some sharks on RuneScape

lolz

Quote by Thornography
my crotch and his firm ass.

Whoa, just noticed that one.

Issues, TS. Issues.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Last edited by Athetosis at Jan 30, 2009,
!

Sucks to be you.

But seriously... what's the fact that you're fishing some sharks on Runescape got to do with a man rubbing his titties on you and forcing your dick to rub against another mans bum?
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I would have told him/her to back off. I've been in that situation before too.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
you shouldnt of moved forward, btw, she wanted to **** you, oh wait...it was a dude, yeah i didnt read the whole thing until after i posted, my bad
Well, I think the most important part of this equation would have to be the fact that you're a college student playing Runescape...wouldn't you agree?

And no, people seem to respect personal space more than ever these days...so I'd say you were just turning the guy on...

-TFA
Quote by kurt18th
you shouldnt of moved forward, btw, she wanted to **** you, oh wait...it was a dude, yeah i didnt read the whole thing until after i posted, my bad

You didn't read the whole story did you?

Ah nevermind, didn't see the edit

It is kind of irratating when things like this happen, closest thing i've had is on a bus when this Eastern European man sat down beside me and kept looking over and smiling whilst getting really close. The weirdest part is that the next day I was in a book shop and I saw him there aswell ... I chose to believe he wasn't following me.
Last edited by aaciseric at Jan 30, 2009,

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
So you pretty much raped someone and got raped by a pair of mantits.....
This is my signature... And yes this is the most original thing... ever.
Gear:
Guitars
Epiphone Dot
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG2EX1

Amps
Roland Cube 30X

Pedals
DOD FX25-B Envelope Filter
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Big Muff Pi
ohhhhhh, thats bad man....
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery.

But today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.
something similar happened to me at a tool concert, the guy behind me kept on grinding his crotch into my ass.

I pushed him in front of me after it got too annoying and he started grinding his ass into my crotch.

it totally ruined an otherwise perfect concert.
Quote by CoreysMonster
something similar happened to me at a tool concert, the guy behind me kept on grinding his crotch into my ass.

I pushed him in front of me after it got too annoying and he started grinding his ass into my crotch.

it totally ruined an otherwise perfect concert.

That happened to me at a Reemer gig.

This die hard fan got topless and started grinding my ass with his crotch and suffocating my friend with a plethora or armpit hair.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
That happened to me at a Reemer gig.

This die hard fan got topless and started grinding my ass with his crotch and suffocating my friend with a plethora or armpit hair.

well I wouldn't expect anything else at a gig of a band named "reemer"
Quote by CoreysMonster

Sucks to be you, TS
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by CoreysMonster

They're a local indie band and friends of mine.

Well they're signed now with an album so...
Carmel is hawt
That sucks that ranks right up there with people walking slow as hell, now that pisses me off
A child was walking into me in a line once. Walking into my legs from behind. Something only a child would do.

I was mad.

Later, the child was walking, bouncing up and down and being a jackass. Then fell down. I had to keep myself from laughing my ass off at this child and its tears, knowing it would make me look like an asshole.

I hate children.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by Stentroll
A child was walking into me in a line once. Walking into my legs from behind. Something only a child would do.

I was mad.

Later, the child was walking, bouncing up and down and being a jackass. Then fell down. I had to keep myself from laughing my ass off at this child and its tears, knowing it would make me look like an asshole.

I hate children.

This post has inspired me to choose a noun at random and decide to italicize it throughout the duration of a post.

Thanks for that post, Stentroll.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Quote by Athetosis
This post has inspired me to choose a noun at random and decide to italicize it throughout the duration of a post.

Thanks for that post, Stentroll.

Sure thing, Athetosis.

I think it kind of makes the post a bit more interesting. Post.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
This happens to me all the time when I'm in the lunch line at school. The same guy everyday walks up behind me and just stands there with his junk on my anus. I ask him what is problem is and all he says is, "Sorry, it's really crowded in here."
Sail upon the open skies
That's nothing!

Have you ever been pissing in a urinal, have a tall Vietnamese guy sidle up beside you even though there are other urinals open, finish, put it away, turn to walk out and then notice he's been looking at your dangle the whole time?
I HATE it when strangers get too close to me!

Unless it's a hot girl.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

I sense many siggable moments in this soon-to-be epic thread.

Chromedit: Damn, i feel like making an account on Runescape now... stop me please.
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
Last edited by chromeguitars at Jan 30, 2009,
Quote by dmiwshicldply
That sucks that ranks right up there with people walking slow as hell, now that pisses me off

Me too, or when you're walking down the hall and you're about to collide with someone and you both turn to the same side to avoid each other but end up colliding anyway.