alright so, i have an Ibanez rg350dx, ive had it for about a year and recently i was changing the springs around and the trem it self along with the springs popped out...like right out. and now i cant ge tthe springs back into it, like i can get em in one side like say i put the springs in the trem thats fine, but theres so much damn tension i cant get em to reach the thing they connect to ya know? and vice versa on the other side trying it. sometimes i can get one spring on, but then im rushing to try and get the others and theres so much tension the spring flies out at like 5000 miles an hour haha.

so guys how can i get this back together cause i really wanna play it again :[

thanks for the help and sorry if i sucked at explaining it, if any questions ask
put it on the matal bit first in the trem cavity and then use an allen key to pull it to your trem unit
Loosen the trem claw (Unscrew the screws), not all the way out, but far enough to get the springs in. Then, put new strings on and do a full set-up, it'll need it.

Quote by noddy-whack
put it on the matal bit first in the trem cavity and then use an allen key to pull it to your trem unit

Don't do this. It'll work, but it'll still be difficult, and you'll scratch the hell out of the inside of the guitar.
you dont scratch the inside of your guitar ive done tis like twice when my ibanez RG done this and it was fine
Why not do the job properly, and not put unnecessary strain on the unit or claw?

If you're going to use an alan key to lever it on, you run the risk of scratches.