Alright... so I have a Behringer UB1202 Mixer, an M-Audio Delta 1010lt soundcard, Cubase sx3, M-Audio Studiophile AV 40 Speakers, a bunch of cables, and no clue what I am doing or any idea how to hook all this up. Please help!
Have you installed the programs and such yet? Cubase, M-audio drivers?
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Control room out to Delta 1010lt. 1/4 balanced (also called TRS) to XLR. Set 1010lt to accept line level input (using its driver).

Main outs to Studiophile AV40. 1/4 balanced.

As for software, install and check the inputs for whatever you are recording.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Ok so I have cubase and all the drivers installed. Instead of going into the xlr input could I just go into the rca inputs? I am also having trouble finding the option of accepting line level input in the driver.
Quote by cosmicfox
Ok so I have cubase and all the drivers installed. Instead of going into the xlr input could I just go into the rca inputs? I am also having trouble finding the option of accepting line level input in the driver.

You could use RCA...as for the line level input, it should be described in the M Audio manual.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101