What type of bridge is this?

http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/50s-fender-strat.jpg

Sorry if this is obvious, but I am modding my guitar and want a tremelo bridge that is block / covered like this.

Does anyone know also where these (or a cheap alternative) are available? ((Also, are they available in White , I.e white metal).

Cheers.
Last edited by joeddmorgan at Jan 31, 2009,
Fender synchronized tremolo with a bridge cover.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
its a regular fender bridge with a cover.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
That's what I said.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
^oops.....you used some fancy words that i didnt understand (synchronized)
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
That's just what it is officially called. Though, if he didn't understand mine, you cleared it up for him.
Quote by chip46
Quote by lespaul#1
Fender synchronized tremolo with a bridge cover.

wait... where does the synchronized part of the name come in? is it just a buzz word from the 50's.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
It is what they officially call it, and it's on 50s, 60s and 70s headstocks I believe.
Quote by chip46