Hello​ PIT !!! I'm asking a huge favor. A friend and myself have made a video​ for a conte​st audit​ion to win a role on the TV show Bones​.​​ Currently we are in 79th place, we are need a lot of public votes for us to make the top 5 and get our actress on the show. You can vote once a day until​ the end of the conte​st but please go vote once so we can reach​ the top 5 and get our video​ in front​ of the produ​cers.
​​

The video​ is an audit​ion for us to recre​ate a scene​ from the show using​ no backg​round​ and a simple set up. I did all the camera and lighting work and my friend did the directing. Feel free to come back and bash us if you don't like. I also wouldn't mind some constructive criticism.

Here'​​s the direc​t link to the conte​st page where​ u can see our video and vote if you find it worthy:​​

http://www.if.net/contests/general/491981?cid=670221

Copy and paste for direc​t link

Thank​ you for your suppo​rt.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Last edited by pinksalmon at Jan 30, 2009,
No

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
agreed since I wont be getting paid anything. And I've never watched the show so I couldn't formulate an opinion on how good or bad it is but I saw this as a chance to get some exposure for my lighting and camera work.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
I SO COULD.

My mom is pretty much best friends with Anne Rice, the writer of the books that Bones was based off of. But honestly I am not going to go through that trouble.

I'm serious though.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.