I'm not exactly an expert on amps and the alike. I'm currently buying new gear, as my old stuff is crapping out on me. I've bought a new guitar, and I'm looking to buy a new Amp. I play Hard Rock, Metal, y'know, the usual loud Stuff

I'm currently using a Stagg -
http://www.normans.co.uk/Items/15ga%20dr%20uk?&caSKU=15ga%20dr%20uk&caTitle=Stagg%2015GA%2015%20Watt%20RMS%20Guitar%20Practice%20Amp

Now my Budget is about £120-150

I'm thinking About Buying a Roland 30x
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/70527

If anyone else can suggest a better one, Suggestions are welcome
Either a Roland Cube 30x or a Peavey Vypyr 30. They all handle metal very well, perfect for what you want to play.
what he said
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
what the other guy said..........
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I'm going to back up the Bosstone as well.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
I'd save up more and go for the higher wattage version. For me, there's practice amps, and there's gig-ready amps.
When it comes to SS amps.
15 watts is great for practice. (Don't get the Cube 15, though)

60 watts is good enough for band usage.

30 watts isn't enough for band practice, but still a hefty amount for a practice amp. It's like spending more money, when it doesn't yield a worthwhile upgrade.
Quote by forsaknazrael
I'd save up more and go for the higher wattage version. For me, there's practice amps, and there's gig-ready amps.
When it comes to SS amps.
15 watts is great for practice. (Don't get the Cube 15, though)

60 watts is good enough for band usage.

30 watts isn't enough for band practice, but still a hefty amount for a practice amp. It's like spending more money, when it doesn't yield a worthwhile upgrade.

Who says he is gigging? I have never turned my Peavey Vypyr 30 past 1 because it gets too loud, it is fine for band practice/medium sized gigs.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Another vote for cube 30 since you're a metal player. Keep in mind though the other tones on it are a bit weak. If you're a, 'leave it on the high gain mode and forget about it' kinda guy, it would be great.
Guitars
Amps
I vote for the Cube 30.

If you check the forums for Vypyr discussions, the Vypyrs have too many failures. I wanted a Vypyr. The effects. People are screaming about how good it sounds. Check Peavey's own forums - several people are talking about malfunctioning and non-functioning Vypyrs. I've never heard of a Cube failure.