Since i am just begining to record i am still in the process of creating the best sound i can get from my gear. Well im getting a little tired of the setting/mix placement testing and i want to try a little mixing. Do any of you know where i can download unprocessed tracks that i can edit and mix on my own? Ive searched on google but i get a ton of music forums with outdated links.
have u tryed a program called frutloops? it mixes to sounds to gether, to get a combined effect, its realy cool.
I know what fruity loops is and i do have DAW, what i want are raw untreated recorded tracks (drums, guitar, bass, vox) so that i can applyg editing and mixing.
Quote by Chaosinborn
I know what fruity loops is and i do have DAW, what i want are raw untreated recorded tracks (drums, guitar, bass, vox) so that i can applyg editing and mixing.

Scroll to the bottom of this. There should be some files of separated files. Not sure if it'll work with something besides REAPER though.
awesome thanks, i am using reaper so its fine.

If someone can link me to some metal tracks I would be gratefull as that is what im trying to learn to mix and edit.