Just curious if anyone else uses these picks for blues or rock, It seems like most guitarists who use them are metal guitarists , and people that play a million notes a minute. Does anyone use them for other types of music?
they can be used for any genre.

it's just that because they are smaller compared to your standard pick, and pointer, that they are preferred by metal guitarists.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
I play literally no metal, and I love them. I play plenty of blues with them, and they really let you get those quick riffs off easier. The great thing about them other than their size is that they're nice and thick, so you can really control your attack on the string.
I use them for everything I play, from jazz to modern rock to metal.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I play nothing but metal and love the picks
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
I have never used one of these picks.

What is so special about them?
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
I have been using them for the past two weeks just not sure yet on how i feel about them . It is easy to play those quick lead lines but i was worried the rhythm would sound week cause of the point .
They can be used for things other than metal, they are called Jazz IIIs
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
I play a little of everything and use them. After using them as long as I have anything else feels weird. IMO
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by tmfiore

What is so special about them?

They're small, pointy and thick. The ultex ones (unlike the nylons) are grippier and have no extra material around the edges. However the Ultex ones only come in translucent yellow, so if you put it down don't expect to find it again.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Thats whats happening to me now i try to go back to a regular pick and it feels way too big now
Quote by Raijouta
They're small, pointy and thick. The ultex ones (unlike the nylons) are grippier and have no extra material around the edges. However the Ultex ones only come in translucent yellow, so if you put it down don't expect to find it again.

have a black colored throw rug in my makeshift guitar room, and i always lose the black ones:P
I ave been using the Eric Johnson ones , i like those better then the regular red ones
Can't get jazz III in my town, so i use jazz II. And like someone said you can use them for anything.
Gear: I haz some

Quote by RCA1186
hah its ok besa, i still love you

^ guess someone has too