to the aussies on this board if you knew what happened on Australia day you would be annoyed slightly. but i have a proposition to make. tell all your migrant friends and family not to go to work feb 12th this will be our stand to show how much migrants are needed in this country. there will be a stop of all services we will kill the system. but basically if youre of migrant descent and you want to put on a show. do not go to work on the 12th

TL: DR aussie migrants to stop work on feb 12th to show how much migrants are needed.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Last edited by ozy!d!ot at Jan 30, 2009,
erm...

so you want everyone apart from the aborigines to stay home from work?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Yeah and they'll all get fired. NICE TRY, FOX NEWS!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
arent you guys still england's prison colony? i think that makes you all migrants.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
erm...

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by Le_Bunny
Lol nah.

This happens every Australia day

Because of lots of racists... should they just put up with it?

Or indeed 'you' if yo're an imigrant
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
some random drunk teens shouted out an aussie chant usually used at sports events. but they turned it into a racial slur and attacked an innocent asian lady that didnt do anything
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

Quote by ozy!d!ot
to the aussies on this board if you knew what happened on Australia day you would be annoyed slightly. but i have a proposition to make. tell all your migrant friends and family not to go to work feb 12th this will be our stand to show how much migrants are needed in this country. there will be a stop of all services we will kill the system. but basically if youre of migrant descent and you want to put on a show. do not go to work on the 12th

TL: DR aussie migrants to stop work on feb 12th to show how much migrants are needed.

get over it,
if you adapt to our customs your generally welcome here.
but hell, don't go to work and get fired.
More jobs for the rest of us.
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
Quote by ozy!d!ot
some random drunk teens shouted out an aussie chant usually used at sports events. but they turned it into a racial slur and attacked an innocent asian lady that didnt do anything

I've had anti-white racial slurs barked at me and been attacked for no reason. ALL AUSSIE WHITES, DONT GO TO WORK ON THE 12TH OF FEB, MAKE A STAND.

It's bull**** man, theres incidents like this against every nationallity. **** your protest, it's pointless.
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
i know that but its just annoying to see white kids just randomly bash a cultural group especially innocents its like hey you asian! GO HOME! just cause someone appears of asian descent do you know how sad and demeaning that is to hear? they dont know the person at all and are just telling them to get F**ed
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

Quote by meh!
Because of lots of racists... should they just put up with it?

Or indeed 'you' if yo're an imigrant

Nah I'm white. I just try to stay out of these things, they get so damn messy, but tend to blow over.
Is this strike well-publicised or is it a hearsay thing?
Quote by ozy!d!ot
i know that but its just annoying to see white kids just randomly bash a cultural group especially innocents its like hey you asian! GO HOME! just cause someone appears of asian descent do you know how sad and demeaning that is to hear? they dont know the person at all and are just telling them to get F**ed

Because being told I'm not welcome in the country of my origin is better?
You're an idiot, only typical left-wing do-gooders will appeal to your bull****. Assault is assault, no matter what colour you are.
Quote by DJaye

Quote by ozy!d!ot

OK, lets review the situation, in depth. ONE group of racist idiots attacked ONE asian lady, and now you want every person who has immigrated to Australia to skip work in protest, in the process most likely losing their jobs, and then giving these racist's something else to use to fuel the hate fire?

Look dude, it is nice to see that you are concerned about it, and I am too, but this is not the way to help it. This is just gunna fuck everything up. Australia has always had a slight undercurrent of racism in parts of it. I can't see that changing any time soon, with or without protest

Sanity is not statistical
Quote by Le_Bunny
Lol nah.

This happens every Australia day

All the more reason to do it I would think.

Quote by -Stain-
Because being told I'm not welcome in the country of my origin is better?
You're an idiot, only typical left-wing do-gooders will appeal to your bull****. Assault is assault, no matter what colour you are.

Says the guy who listens to (white supremacist band) Skrewdriver
Hahahah

Wow.
Last edited by blackflag49 at Jan 30, 2009,
Quote by blackflag49
All the more reason to do it I would think.

But see, protests are just gunna bring the racists out in force. You heard of the Cronulla riots? Fuck me, I do not wanna see that again. Ever. It was disgraceful, and it looked like a warzone. Is that what TS is hoping to achieve?

As a fourth-generation Australian of Indian, Fijian and white descent, I don't support this. Every time I see racism in the paper or TV or experience it myself, I feel sickened. But then I have to consider the alternative for myself, which means (for me) living in a country where I have the same colour skin as everyone, but the opposite attitude, customs and life in general. I'd rather put up with a few f*ckheads telling me to go home and be where I belong.

And if this protest was to somehow work, it wouldn't exactly buy migrants any friends. I'm used to telling my white mates that they have to import immigrants because "who else would do the sh*t work white guys are too lazy to do?" If this was to somehow happen, it wouldn't look good on us.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
sucks that the asian lady didnt do anything.......... >.>
but seriosuly, there are bigger problems in the world right now, like aids or HIV or cancer or even WAR
one person getting abused while thousands of innocent children and adults are getting killed in war EVERYDAY.
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
But see, protests are just gunna bring the racists out in force. You heard of the Cronulla riots? Fuck me, I do not wanna see that again. Ever. It was disgraceful, and it looked like a warzone. Is that what TS is hoping to achieve?

This is why I'm a little hesitant to comment on Australia, I don't know the extent of the situation. But if there are recurring instances of prejudice and harassment, an attitude of appeasement is not gonna help. Eh...
Last edited by blackflag49 at Jan 30, 2009,
Quote by Lemoninfluence
erm...

So essentially, nobody turns up at work.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

asmuch as i'd love to sit here and argue my point (and i do like to argue my point) i have to go to work...not boycott it.
Have fun kiddies
Quote by DJaye

Quote by blackflag49
This is why I'm a little hesitant to comment on Australia, I don't know the extent of the situation. But if there are recurring instances of prejudice and harassment, an attitude of appeasement is not gonna help. Eh...

Yeah, its a tense situation. Aussies as a nation, make racist jokes. Our sense of humour is essentially, your best mate gets hit by a car, its the funniest thing ever. From there, it isn't not a huge step from racist jokes to it boiling over and becoming a race war.

Also, Asians very really start the sort of crap that warrants an attack. It is usually lebonese or Italians/Greeks

I thought this was going to be about a White Power band rock festival. We could have called it PeckerWoodStock, and I woulda gotten my band White Wash back together.. We could have invited White Power rappers, the only difference being the context of the N-Word.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
What happened?

EDIT:
I get told racist **** everyday.
Just live with it,not all non migrant Australians are like that
Last edited by timo1 at Jan 30, 2009,
So wait...are the WHITE PEOPLE in Australia the ones being discriminated against? or The Aboriginals? or is it Foreigners in general?
I don't live in Australia but I'll take the day off anyways.
That'll show 'em.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.