Usually whenever I lay down or drive somewhere, my junk starts to hurt, not my meat but my boys. It's not an unbearable pain but I can definately feel it. should I get it checked or just wait and see if it goes away? I really don't want a doctor checking out my garbage unless it's absolutely necessary.

Help Pit Monkeys?
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
most likely a blockage or maybe a cyst on a testicle. ive got one and the doc says it will always hurt unless i get a ball removed.
its a bad omen, chop em off

enter the pain olympics
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Sex thread or gtfo

o__O

Please, that is.

*reported*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Leave, now.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
May i ask a question?
did you come close to getting some action

blue balls: A term used for pain in the testes or discomfort that occurs when a man becomes sexually aroused without ejaculating.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Sex thread or gtfo

o__O

Please, that is.

*reported*

Sexual is the last word that can describe this thread.
Quote by thrashster
May i ask a question?
did you come close to getting some action

blue balls: A term used for pain in the testes or discomfort that occurs when a man becomes sexually aroused without ejaculating.

I freaking hate blue balls...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
We Are Not Doctors Gtfo.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
mee to my friend... me too, i had blue balls at work about a week ago and it hurt for like 4 hours
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
I wouldn't really call this a sex question, so I see no need for all the reporting.

I would say maybe a testicular torsion coming on.
I'm not a doctor, but in all seriousness that is a symptom of testicular cancer. I'm not saying it is, but look online for how to do a self check and call a doctor.

As hard as it is to sound serious over the internet, I'm trying. Please, it's not shameful to tell a doctor, it's shameful to let it go. You NEED to take it seriously, please.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Testicular Cancer...sorry
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster