Page 1 of 2
Well, I realized I might be bi last night and it freaked me out. Like I couldn't see myself like being in a relationship with a guy but I could see me messing around with one. I'm in love with this girl and I told her, she is okay with it, but it all kind of freaks me out. I have no idea why. It just kind of does. It is wierd though because I have always seen myself as a romantic and I couldn't like love a guy like I love my girlfriend but I could screw one I guess.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Stop messing around with this guy's account, Tom cruise
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
only one way to find out
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
It's good that you are honest to yourself about it.

There's no reason to be freaked out. If it's who you are then its who you are and thats that.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Kensai
Stop messing around with this guy's account, Tom cruise

haha
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
That's sweet. Try to convince her that you need to satisfy your hetero urges as well as your homo urges. You'll totally be allowed to cheat on her that way.
Nothing to be scared of TS. It's not like you have to have sex with a man now.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by tayroar
Well, I realized I might be bi last night and it freaked me out. Like I couldn't see myself like being in a relationship with a guy but I could see me messing around with one. I'm in love with this girl and I told her, she is okay with it, but it all kind of freaks me out. I have no idea why. It just kind of does. It is wierd though because I have always seen myself as a romantic and I couldn't like love a guy like I love my girlfriend but I could screw one I guess.

Why are you freaked out dude? Really? There's no reason to be...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Trefellin
That's sweet. Try to convince her that you need to satisfy your hetero urges as well as your homo urges. You'll totally be allowed to cheat on her that way.

Nah she is into it, like she is freaky and kinky so like she would be cool with her and another dude......at the same time

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Why are you freaked out dude? Really? There's no reason to be...

I really don't know why. It is just really confusing.
Last edited by tayroar at Jan 30, 2009,
Quote by tayroar
Nah she is into it, like she is freaky and kinky so like she would be cool with her and another dude......at the same time

Not if you get too caught up in it and totally forget that she's in the bed with you.
Quote by tayroar

Or get her to peg you.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Don't worry it..

Feels Good Man

Never fails to make me laugh.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by tayroar

Well if you've come to this realization then...for the first time you're NOT confused really, don't worry about it anyways; it's not like you have to change anything about your life or yourself, it just means thatif your girlfriend should (heaven forbid) leave you you'll have that many more options for other people to go out and fuck

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by tayroar

i know what youre going through man, dont really worry itll solve itself anyway.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
interesting....just don't get aids and spread it to your girl
American Fender Strat

Taylor 314CE

Quote by pbiggie
this guy speaks truth
We're proud of you.

I honestly don't even care, really. I have a bunch of friends who are bi/gay, and I like them about as much as all my other friends. I've actually dated a bi chick, it was kind of cool, having something extra to talk about.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Well, it is all kind of weird, like I'm not attracted to any guys and like I said I couldn't see myself in a relationship with one or anything, it is just that like, I've fantasized about a guy like doing stuff to me, I guess it is all kind of weird.
Quote by tayroar
Well, it is all kind of weird, like I'm not attracted to any guys and like I said I couldn't see myself in a relationship with one or anything, it is just that like, I've fantasized about a guy like doing stuff to me, I guess it is all kind of weird.

Perfectly normal dude, really, don't sweat it.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by woodenbandman
We're proud of you. I honestly don't even care, really. I have a bunch of friends who are bi/gay, and I like them about as much as all my other friends.
Yeah my childhood friend came out of the closet not too long ago, and i still treat him exactly the same, except for now i have to think of creative insults because calling him gay or something doesn't get a reaction from him.
Beers on me
Don't worry about it, i was really confused at first. It will all make sense after a while
Well here on the pit we still accept you.

of course the bible says your an abomination so good luck I guess.
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment, while the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you're hoping for.
Quote by tayroar

I've made out with dudes before. And I've learned something about myself, I'm not bi.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism

I've made out with dudes before. And I've learned something about myself, I'm not bi.

why is that worthy of a facepalm?
Quote by tayroar

Guess what? You're straight! Well, that is if you are a teenager. Most teenage guys are too insecure to admit that they've also fantasized about other men. It's completely normal. Much more common than one would think.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by Arrived+Dparted
Guess what? You're straight! Well, that is if you are a teenager. Most teenage guys are too insecure to admit that they've also fantasized about other men. It's completely normal. Much more common than one would think.

Really? I always kind of figured if you would do **** with your own sex you aren't straight.
Quote by Arrived+Dparted

QFT.

I'm totally straight and would never actually have sex with another man but I can't say I haven't thought about it.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I'm bisexual and I found that accepting I was that way was the most wonderful thing in the world

Okay, I'm no longer bisexual
Quote by dudetheman
QFT.

I'm totally straight and would never actually have sex with another man but I can't say I haven't thought about it.

This, you have to accept yourself though. You should feel comfortable with whatever orientation you are though.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I'm bisexual and I found that accepting I was that way was the most wonderful thing in the world

Oh great....now you're going to start making us bisexuals look stupid
Quote by tayroar

in high school, the more gay you act, the better it is... if you dont hit a guy in the butt during sports, you're gay... it works like that

and as long as you arent the catcher, its safe dude
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
No need to be freaked out, you have more options then most of us and threesomes can be even better?

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Page 1 of 2