As talked about in the DR KING thread, here they are

Good old school band (with an awesome logo), sometimes the singer even uses operatic vocals!

I've never heard of them.
Old school what? I would imagine Death or Black from the logo...
Crazy band, yet to get my hands on a release though.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Wow that post was a long time ago - I now know that Mystifier rule! Lets discuss these mentallers (just not the 'wacky vocals' albums) to the soundtrack of 'Wicca'..... filthy goodness.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
A place to pick their album up?

I've actually heard this band a little while ago, from what I remember they're pretty decent, but i'll take another gander.

Shame most of these threads get left untouched as well.

EDIT: Wow, I actually really like this...Absolutely strange shit haha
Don't know this band actually, operatic vocals sounds intriguing, any recommendation on a starting place?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I was watching them on youtube, the quality is absolute shit. Made it almost unbearable.

But those operatic vocals are highly badass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3po5n14Vbds

Osculum Obscenum live from this year, still sounds unreal!!!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Goetia is way to good.The synths are so occult sounding.Great guitar leads also,oddly enough one of the solos reminded me of a Paul Chain solo haha.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

NWN fest?
Quote by Steve08

More love for this Brazil madness.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I still haven't heard Goetia yet, although, I would absolutely love if they fine tuned The World Is So Good That Who Made It Doesn't Live Here since it was terrible to listen to, although I loved the music, the production was a bit nasty. Eh, I'll give it another spin, I probably just don't remember it very well.

Sounds like I'll have to pick up Goetia and Wicca too.
The 2cd goetia/wicca is all you need, babycakes...still trying to get my brain round the other stuff!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I've wondered about this band's quality ever since I've heard that Crucifire cover... looking at the praise they get in this thread, I reckon there's no excuse for putting them off any further.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Just be aware that they are rooted firmly in Goatlord/Sarcofago 'electric bestial drumkit' camp
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
An odd coincidence that the day I listen to that cover, the thread pops up..

Also, thanks Strangles. I'll take a look at this two cd set, hopefully not too expensive ha.
Thoose crazy occult flying monkey jungle noises in the start of "The True Story About Doctor Faust's Pact With Mephistopheles" is the best thing ever.
Quote by Steve08

Quote by Riffmast
Thoose crazy occult flying monkey jungle noises in the start of "The True Story About Doctor Faust's Pact With Mephistopheles" is the best thing ever.

Savage.

Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Oh. My. Never ending darkness.

The World Is So Good That Whoever Made it Doesn't Live Here Anymore is just...Miles ahead of killer, this album absolutely ruled.
Quote by severed-metal
http://www.nwnprod.com/?p=3254

Mystifier The World is So Good... release on vinyl. If you haven't heard this awesome album, I'd recommend it.

Never got into that one; Goetia is a masterpiece though. Would be great to have an LP of that

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Goetia/Wicca have been given their due for such a long time, The World is So Good is always pushed aside for those two. I think it deserves its time in the sunshine for a little while.

I haven't heard anything about a Goetia re-release though unfortunately. I don't even think one is in the works. I think it's just assumed everyone has the double CD of Wicca/Goetia. Although I could have sworn there was just a re-release, I have to be wrong though.