I love them, anyone else on here ever listen to them... besides scream of the butterfly. If not i would highly suggest, good blues and metal feel to them.
Peace be thy journey
Yeah i know, you ever listen to any of dax's stuff after acid bath, its just like straight blues, and his voice makes amazing.
Peace be thy journey
They have a myspace you could link? :3
Commando of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join maggot!

I
Oh yeah, Acid Bath is earsex. This is the best description I could ever come up for them:

Alice In Chains go Death Metal and resurrect the Undead Jim Morrison for vocals.

RIP Audie Pitre

Also, the newest Dax Riggs solo album is pretty good.
That is a good description =). I got a reissue of one his DBATEM albums, i found it best buy strange enough, and i like it a lot. I thought about tabing some more of there stuff, theres a lot of nothing on ug about them.

edit: Anyone know of any bands simmilar to them. Like ugh... eye hate god, or soilent green.
Peace be thy journey
Last edited by quam at Jan 31, 2009,
I love Acid Bath and have been meaning to get their second album for a while now. Its a shame that they only released two because they're amazing.
Pretty awesome stoned as well.
None of the record stores around here carry them anymore. Its funny i bought the last of there collection. I mystically found there 93 demo's album and bought it as well, its quite amazing.
Peace be thy journey
Quote by guitgrinder

Alice In Chains go Death Metal and resurrect the Undead Jim Morrison for vocals.

That is a pretty good description.
Acid Bath is fucking awesome music.
Amazing band

I don't think anyone else can sound as evil as Dax. NO ONE!
I yam what I yam