she didnt log out of her facebook on my laptop and i looked at it. i discovered a message between her and another guy. it was from a few months after we started dating, and it said how she still had feelings for him. do i confront her or not?
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
Yes.
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
How about you do whatever the **** you want to do and don't ask people you don't know about personal things that you should/shouldn't do??
You could do that...or you could pose as her on Facebook and send him messages about your newly discovered scat fetish and ask him if he's in. He'll stay away from her (probably).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by Freddedonna
How about you do whatever the **** you want to do and don't ask people you don't know about personal things that you should/shouldn't do??

AMEN
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
just looking for a reality check although this probably isnt the best place for rational thinking
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
Quote by terrencemaddox
You could do that...or you could pose as her on Facebook and send him messages about your newly discovered scat fetish and ask him if he's in. He'll stay away from her (probably).

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

How long ago were they sent? If it's over a year, don't do anything. If it's recent, yeah, confront her. Just don't expect her to trust you again for invading her privacy.
XIAOXI
if you two aren't being totally honest with each other, face it dude she might not be for you.

I would tell her about it in a calm way and tell her you aren't mad or anything but you just want to know what's going on. Tell her if she doesn't want to be wtih you thats fine and do the guilt trip thing too. Just tell her you want her to be happy and if it's with somebody else you're cool with that.

the only thing that could happen is it could all come and bite you in the a*s when she ditches you for him.
Quote by Chevelle454
just looking for a reality check although this probably isnt the best place for rational thinking

Strong words coming from the guy who rummaged through his girlfriend's facebookmessages behind her back...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Judging from my recent experiences, she's probably gonna go back to him. My gf of almost 2 years did that to me just recently. Brace yourself for the worst my friend.
Just tell her while you're having sex that you have ESP. She'll ask you if you can tell her something only she would know, and be all like "I'm channeling something now... You've been seeing (insert name here)".
Quote by terrencemaddox

Quote by Chevelle454
she didnt log out of her facebook on my laptop and i looked at it. i discovered a message between her and another guy. it was from a few months after we started dating, and it said how she still had feelings for him. do i confront her or not?

No, you don't confront her. You shouldn't have been snooping around in the first place. If you really trusted her you wouldn't have felt the need to. Confronting her about it will only point out your insecurity in the relationship, which will cause the whole situation to turn around you and inevitably result in the end of your relationship.

That only applies if you take teenage relationships seriously, of course. If you don't, put on your wizard hat and fuck a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Quote by Abunai X
How long ago were they sent? If it's over a year, don't do anything. If it's recent, yeah, confront her. Just don't expect her to trust you again for invading her privacy.

Exactly this.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Make her disapear quicker than Elizabeth Smart did
Quote by happytimeharry
[IMG]http://www.aquateencentral.com/images/characters/JiggleBilly.jpg[/IMG]

Well it's a party in here! Commence the jigglin'!

haha

Witch Hunt