Ladies and gents, I have a problem.

It started back in '07 when the world was young, i'd just turned 18... blah blah blah...

Basically it sucked to dance in clubs because I never knew what the hell to do. As I've aged, I've learnt through using imitating things in our world. You'll all know the famous lawn mower, the supermarket, and even the robot, but I'm curious...

Do you guys have any suggestions for awesome dances of this style?

I'll up the stakes on this one, a reward.

Anyone who contributes will undoubtedly *GET IN WITH a very attractive member of the opposite sex - providing that:

A. They use a contributed move.

B. They have a nice, symmetrical face, clean body and teeth, aftershave or perfume that appeals to the opposite sex, a wingman that weighs at least under 88kg, some form of charisma, high amounts of alcohol/substances in their system at time of conversation/dance, and the ability to read minds and control conversation.

So far I've been using:
The Elephant
The Helicopter
The Windmill
The Swinging arm
The Parachute
The Shark (good for clearing crouds)
The Olympic Swimmer
The Ladder
The Ricky Gervais
The Bird

So lets hear it! what have you got?

*disclaimer: Get in with may not mean that you actually have relations of any shape or form with any party mentioned. Bignose does not claim responsibility for any ridicule, injury or death sustained from performing these moves.
haha

My dancing repertoire fails to extend beyond the robot and any other dancing moves that were popular in 1984.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
The Dead Fly Dance, the ancestor of the tecktonic, as used by Ian Curtis.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Do the Rape. It consists of grabbing the waist of the person nearest to you, pulling then towards you, and thusting yout hips forward in a violent manner over and over.

Chicks dig it.
kill all humans
I'm almost certain the rape is what most of the successful chaps are doing anyway. Consder this my legal backup thread.

Quote by xaviergray
Do the "Excuse me... WTF are you doing???" dance. But make sure you are wearing really short pants, and long socks. And make sure you're middle aged. And have a stupid face.

Check check and... almost check.
Two words, Michael Jackson.

Weirdo, YES. Peadiophile, Probably, great dancer, ABSOLUTELY!

Get his moves, the chick dig em sooooo much.
try The The
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
You fool!!

You have failed to use the Dice Thrower or the Card Dealer. Those are sure fire ways of getting into the pants of the opposite sex unless you exceed your quota of 1 pelvic thrust per dance.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Seryaph
You fool!!

You have failed to use the Dice Thrower or the Card Dealer. Those are sure fire ways of getting into the pants of the opposite sex unless you exceed your quota of 1 pelvic thrust per dance.

... Interesting. What if I was to combine both a Card Dealer with a pelvic thrust?

I always do The Robot and Throwing the Dices.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Bignose
... Interesting. What if I was to combine both a Card Dealer with a pelvic thrust?

If timed correctly the two combined are nothing short of lethal. The women in your immediate vicinity might die, while the women around that circle of death will be clawing to get at you.

Be warned, it is a very dangerous weapon, not to be taken lightly and not to be used without responsibility. A weapon, a stick of some sort might be necesary.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Call me Charlie.
The Chainsaw!

Be creative.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Seryaph
If timed correctly the two combined are nothing short of lethal. The women in your immediate vicinity might die, while the women around that circle of death will be clawing to get at you.

Be warned, it is a very dangerous weapon, not to be taken lightly and not to be used without responsibility. A weapon, a stick of some sort might be necesary.

Not only have you imbued my skull with infinite wisdom, but you've made sure that my night will be... Eventful. I would say successful, yet the dead women will ensure the only sex i'm getting will be with my cell mate. Emphasis on the "Getting".
Quote by Bignose
Not only have you imbued my skull with infinite wisdom, but you've made sure that my night will be... Eventful. I would say successful, yet the dead women will ensure the only sex i'm getting will be with my cell mate. Emphasis on the "Getting".

As far as I know, death through sexiness is not a crime in most states, due to sexiness being uncontrollable upon the dance floor.

Call me Charlie.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Do the Rape. It consists of grabbing the waist of the person nearest to you, pulling then towards you, and thusting yout hips forward in a violent manner over and over.

Chicks dig it.

Rape jokes will never be funny...

Ever...

has no signature.
Quote by xaviergray
Do the "Excuse me... WTF are you doing???" dance. But make sure you are wearing really short pants, and long socks. And make sure you're middle aged. And have a stupid face.

An absolute chick magnet.

Skank.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.