Light of Day, Day of Darkness is a 60 minute, single song album.

Utilizing over fifty musicians, including orchestral and choiral segments, composer Tchort has painstakingly crafted an album that flows through virtually all genres of metal, in and out of symphonic, ambient and electronic realms, without ever once losing any cohesion.

Like ocean waves, the album rebbs and flows with intensity, displaying Tchorts genius grasp of everything metal, and classical.

From the near ambient opening, with a hint of a childs voice, to the soul grabbing guitars, this album starts smooth and never once lets you go through its wild 60 minute ride. You will hear glorious violins and cellos, soul stirring guitars, eloquent and powerful vocals, drumming like nothing else, horns, electronic sounds, acapella, one of the greatest guitar solos ever, and above all, some of the most intensely deep and poetic lyrics...

It is not just an album, it is an epic that stands far and above simple genre definitions, having moved into the realm of Masterpiece of Musical composition.

If you smoke weed, or drink, I recommend a small hit of either (or both) before a quick wank (or meditation if you are afraid of a good wank) then put on headphones, turn out the lights and lie back and listen.

Let yourself be immersed into one of the most brilliantly composed works of the twentieth (or any) century.

http://www.mediafire.com/?locmzdmd2mm

Enjoy!
And when did the author allow you to just allow this 'masterpiece' to be disseminated for free?

And let me tell you one thing, son: no one tells ME when to wank.
Its is a beast, I havn't listened to it in ages.

All I can remember is that fat riff....

dadadadaan chugchugchugchug dadadadaan chugchugchugchug dadadadaan chugchugchugchug dadadadaan chugchugchugchug
Quote by webbtje
And when did the author allow you to just allow this 'masterpiece' to be disseminated for free?

And let me tell you one thing, son: no one tells ME when to wank.

I believe there are better ways to appreciate a band then by giving them a dime everytime you buy a CD. I believe that there are better ways to support a band, namely exposing them to new people (like what I did), and buying band merch. This is also a rarer album that's not sold at big box retail chains where a lot of people buy their music. Why should they be denied the right to hear an amazing album? Look, if you like what you heard and feel guilty about downloading the album then go out and buy it, that's what I do for half the stuff I download.
Quote by Anavrin224
I believe there are better ways to appreciate a band then by giving them a dime everytime you buy a CD. I believe that there are better ways to support a band, namely exposing them to new people (like what I did), and buying band merch. This is also a rarer album that's not sold at big box retail chains where a lot of people buy their music. Why should they be denied the right to hear an amazing album? Look, if you like what you heard and feel guilty about downloading the album then go out and buy it, that's what I do for half the stuff I download.

Not giving a direct link to an illegal download is not denying anyone the right to hear an album. Besides, there is no 'right' to hear it. If that were true, hell, I could walk into a book shop, pick a book off a shelf and walk off with it, claiming the fact that I should pay for it is infringing my right to read it.

Just put the sodding myspace up like every other thread does. This guy toiled over this song, I'm pretty sure the least he'd expect is that you pay for it, especially if he's the only one getting the royalties.

Youtube informs me that this is good.
Last edited by webbtje at Jan 31, 2009,