Look, call me old fashioned, but this latest craze amongst our youth makes me sick. What kind of culture is this? It's not enough that kids devote hours upon hours to the TV screen, we have to toss fuel on the fire and desecrate the instrument that so many of us work tirelessly at.

Why should any child want to learn the Guitar when all they have to do is flip a switch and *poof* they're Slash or Hetfield. It's pathetic and small minded, and the people that created this should be ashamed.

The worst part, I think, is seeing these kids carry the plastic abomination to school like it's a trophy!!! Wearing it on there back like it's a recognizable talent that deserves accreditation.

When does the simulation end, I ask you.
Last edited by Russell.Thayer at Jan 31, 2009,
as much hate as people give it, imagine if you were the one that created it. the amount of money you'd be raking in would be absolutely ridiculous and certainly nothing to complain about.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
when the fun runs out. and as long as that game exists along with adult beverages, the fun will never run out. it really is just a game...
it's for entertainment...sort of like playing guitar get over yourself
I am not siging you jackass