My father watched the episode of COld Case the other night 'Thrill Kill', it's the one with only Nirvana music and the guy is obsessed with grunge music and such.
Anyway....
He mentioned a song that was referred to in the episode, his memory wasn't great 'cause he was half asleep but he said they mentioned a Nirvana song and it was referenced by the name 'Super man' or something...

Now I have every Nirvana song but I can't find the one they mean...does anyone know?
I saw an episode where they all made a suicide pact because of Kurt Cobain's death but they all bitched out except for one who killed himself. The other guy was thrown in jail for murder
RULE BRITANNIA
Is Cold case obsessed with Nirvana and Kurt Cobain or what?
DeVillains!
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I saw an episode where they all made a suicide pact because of Kurt Cobain's death but they all bitched out except for one who killed himself. The other guy was thrown in jail for murder

could have been the same one, but my dad was too tired to remember
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

kthxbai.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

...pfft...hehe....pfffffttt....haha........
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

I didn't know Cold Case was a comedy!