Haha well there a very few serial killers in history who can match him so you've got the worst out the way

Did you read the letter he sent to Grace Budds Mother?
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Last edited by Jesus=ConArtist at Jan 31, 2009,
he doesen't seem that bad.

edit: ok i changed my mind.
Last edited by DieGarbageMan at Jan 31, 2009,
He later recounted an incident in which a male lover took him to a waxworks museum, where Fish was fascinated by a bisection of a penis; soon after, he developed a morbid interest in castration. During a relationship with a mentally retarded man, Fish attempted to castrate him after tying him up.

This would nearly disgust 4chan.. nearly.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
And why exactly do we need a thread for a load of actions committed by a serial killer nearly a century ago?
Read about this guy before, he seems legit. Give him a break.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever." 1984.
Quote by webbtje
And why exactly do we need a thread for a load of actions committed by a serial killer nearly a century ago?

why is the sky blue?
Quote by ralph wiggum
why is the sky blue?

Refraction. Which doesn't quite answer my question
Quote by ralph wiggum
why is the sky blue?

The blue color of the sky is due to Rayleigh scattering. As light moves through the atmosphere, most of the longer wavelengths pass straight through. Little of the red, orange and yellow light is affected by the air. However, much of the shorter wavelength light is absorbed by the gas molecules. The absorbed blue light is then radiated in different directions. It gets scattered all around the sky. Whichever direction you look, some of this scattered blue light reaches you. Since you see the blue light from everywhere overhead, the sky looks blue.

Satisfied? Now, do you have a reason for making this God awful thread or not?
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever." 1984.
Quote by webbtje
Refraction. Which doesn't quite answer my question

oh sorry
i just felt like asking something that was completely pointless as well