Im looking for a les paul and fender strat. What sites has good prices. NOt gc,mf. I mean private sellers who care about there guitars
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
Fun fact: Gibson are awesome...

By the way I am not some fanboy i like the feel of them compared to other guitars... I have a fender at the moment...

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Modern gibby's are ok, but there ARE much better brands at the moment.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by KISSguitarist
Fun fact: Gibson are awesome...

By the way I am not some fanboy i like the feel of them compared to other guitars... I have a fender at the moment...

I never said they weren't. But I'm willing to bet that this guy has played neither.
I have an oldish ('91) Gibson and a Fender Strat.
That is a fun fact to me

Though i'd have never bought the Fender if I could go back in time.
Much rather have had a decent PRS or something. But my point being TS, try bits n bobs, don't just go Marshall, Gibson, Fender like I did.
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
ok well for private sellers i would try: kijiji.com, and craigslist.com. try them out, you never know what you might find.
Guitars:
2009 Fender 72 Deluxe Telecaster
Yamaha F-130 Acoustic
Amps:
Blackstar HT5
Effects:
MXR Micro Chorus
R3FX Dual Resistafier
Quote by vans1170
according to the ad on the radio... guitar center is having a huge sale.
that's probably over by now. they were saying like 1000 dollar guitars for like 400 dollars.

Dont fall for that. Literally every week GC has a "You can't miss this deal of a lifetime sale" on their website advertising their huge so called "sales". They really only have 1 or 2 legit good sales a year. That $1,000 guitar is probably the list price, which are all purposely overpriced so when you get it for $400 it looks like a steal.