Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Learning box shapes isn't going to teach you "scale theory". You need to forget about learning a million different scales and focus on learning the theory behind the major scale.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Box positions are very useful to know, but that isn't music theory. I like the theory lesson in my sig, but when you read it, keep in mind that it is very dense and you have to read it slowly and make sure you understand everything you've just read before you read something else. Feel free to ask us questions, but do ask a specific question; "I don't get it," does not help us help you.
Quote by Archeo Avis
Learning box shapes isn't going to teach you "scale theory". You need to forget about learning a million different scales and focus on learning the theory behind the major scale.

Exactly.

By learning the theory beind the major scale and how chords are constructed using it you can build any type of arpeggio you like.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
www.all-guitar-chords.com This site has helped me soo much.

dang, beat me to it

but yea, just go here. it's where i've learned every chord and scale i know
(\__/)
(='.'=)Help the Bunny
(")_(")