I've been scammed $2000 on the internet before for buying a computer about 6 months ago, but I really don't want that to happen again. Anyways I was car shopping, and I came across a great deal for a 1998 Toyota 4Runner, and this lady wants to sell it to me through Yahoo Finance... ... here's her email to me about selling it. Anybody think it's safe??

"Hello ,

I prefer to close the deal through Yahoo Finance . Shipping will be done via DAS and it will take no more then 2-3 days top (depending on your exact location).
I will try to tell you in few words how the process works through Yahoo Finance.Their primary purpose is to protect buyers and sellers from fraud. Yahoo Finance services accept and hold payment from the buyer until the buyer receives and approves the merchandise. Only then do they forward the payment to the seller. You will send the payment to Yahoo Finance . They will hold in trust the funds and advise me to ship to your address. You will get the car and test drive it, inspect it etc for 3 days. After that you will have to confirm with Yahoo Finance that you like it and I will get paid at that time. If you don't like it you will get your money back in full and I will get my car back and try to find another possible buyer. This will be at no cost for you so it's your decision.
If you are really interested in the purchase please get back to me asap with your full name and shipping address so I can forward them at Yahoo Finance in order to open a case and they will guide you through the rest of the process so we can complete this deal successfully and in the best manner !

Sincerely,"
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
There's no way in hell I'd ever buy a car online. No fucking way.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

it sounds pretty legit.
but i never buy cars. amps guitars, **** like that online. never. its too risky
i wouldn't buy a car online, but it sounds reasonably legit.

what amount of money are we talking about?

do some research into yahoo finance before you decide to do it. make sure what she is explaining is how it really works. if it is, i don't see a problem with it.
my dad bought a van off of eBay before. it's pretty kick ass, but this is just one experience. i wouldn't buy anything too expensive of line
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.