Well i've got one and frankly i wanna get rid of it asap. I payed £130 for it when i was stupid enough to not come here first and read how pathetic of an amp it can be.

I'm thinking of getting rid of it on ebay and was wondering what sort of prices i would be looking at as i'm not really educated on second hand amp selling

- Still good condition
- Everything works fine
- No damages to ANY part of the amp.

Only bad point is i don't have original packaging but that's not really important.

so yeah, how much would this sell for?

EDIT: I've only had it a month
Last edited by Sammm1 at Jan 31, 2009,
Just put it up and see what you get, I wouldn't hope for more than 50 pounds.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
i think ur an idiot mg are great amps dont listen to these fools (they havnt tried it)
Quote by geeve420
only one solution..........rape, but not from you cause that's just wrong. Go into town and hire someone.
Quote by bnich
i think ur an idiot mg are great amps dont listen to these fools (they havnt tried it)

No, they're bad. Also, *reported*
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Are you selling it because YOU don't like it, or selling it because WE don't like it?
Quote by Kevin Saale
Just put it up and see what you get, I wouldn't hope for more than 50 pounds.

That's what I got for mine.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
I'm now not thinking so much on selling. I don't like it but still it's good for moving around.
Thanks all.
Quote by Horlicks
Are you selling it because YOU don't like it, or selling it because WE don't like it?

Sounds like he would have kept it for a long time if UG haden't told him what to do.
Quote by bnich

I got one when I first started playing.

When your ear develops, you realize it SUCKS. Thin distortion, no versatility, it's just an overall AWFUL amp. There you go. I've tried it.

How long have you been playing?
i think the question was directed to the other guy but me about 6 months. i play mine with a boss metal zone so overall the sound i get is pretty awesome but yeah, the versatility is BAD. plus i've got enough cash spare to buy myself the vypyr 15 watt and keep my mg30 with my pedal.
Quote by Sammm1
i think the question was directed to the other guy but me about 6 months. i play mine with a boss metal zone so overall the sound i get is pretty awesome but yeah, the versatility is BAD. plus i've got enough cash spare to buy myself the vypyr 15 watt and keep my mg30 with my pedal.

I'd just say sell the MG and the Metalzone and you'll have even more cash for a better amp then a Vypyr. If you don't want to do that though, Vypyrs are great for the price.
Quote by GNRjungle87
I got one when I first started playing.

When your ear develops, you realize it SUCKS. Thin distortion, no versatility, it's just an overall AWFUL amp. There you go. I've tried it.

How long have you been playing?

This except instead of an MG i got a Line6. Once your ear develops you DEF notice a sound difference and how much the distortion sucks
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Quote by John5rules125
This except instead of an MG i got a Line6. Once your ear develops you DEF notice a sound difference and how much the distortion sucks

Exactly. Proof right here.
I'm buying this vypyr for small jams with friends and practising so is it actually worth getting a 30W vypyr over a 15W? if it is then i'll sell my current MG & pedal for a 30W vypyr
The 30w is just more powerful AND has the addition of stompboxes. Just your prefrence if 100 more is worth it.
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Quote by Sammm1
I'm buying this vypyr for small jams with friends and practising so is it actually worth getting a 30W vypyr over a 15W? if it is then i'll sell my current MG & pedal for a 30W vypyr

30w vypyr + sanpera 1 footswitch will do you good.
the 15w just sucks no stompboxes, has a little no name speaker, cant have the sanpera footswitch and so much more.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Could i get the equivilant power of my Metal Zone in the vypyr? The same sound? Better sound?

I'm gonna go check the amp out soon at my local store
^
In my oppinion (And testing in shops, never owned one) then the vypyr will sound better than your MG + Metalzone combo. Alot better in fact.
I say sell the MG and Pedal, and get yourself a better amp for the price. OR if you tried the Vypyr and liked it, go for the 30w version.
Sweet.
Quote by Kevin Saale
No, they're bad. Also, *reported*

^ the above makes this guy look bad for reporting an opinion
Quote by geeve420
only one solution..........rape, but not from you cause that's just wrong. Go into town and hire someone.
Quote by Sammm1
Could i get the equivilant power of my Metal Zone in the vypyr? The same sound? Better sound?

I'm gonna go check the amp out soon at my local store

A flatulent llama fed on nothing but sprouts and fizzy vimto would sound better than your Metal Zone.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
A flatulent llama fed on nothing but sprouts and fizzy vimto would sound better than your Metal Zone.

Agreed,

In time padawan, you will learn that ridiculous amounts of fuzzy distortion does not sound good.
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ