Ill get some pics up later, so dont get your panties in a bunch.

Peavey Classic 30. Great sounding 30W 112 tube combo. This is my second one. But Im after something different. Something that has very good sparkly cleans, as I use pedals for dirt. Twin or other Fender. Palomino? IDK. Make an offer. Has a beautifully broken-in Celestion G12M-70. Awesome thick, but slightly bright speaker. Has random Sovtek and JJ tubes in it. Ive got a mish-mash of tubes that Ill include. The JJ's are relatively new, and the Sovteks may need replacing, as the amp is a little buzzy with them in. Pick what you like, or just get a custom set from one of the tube sites.

Cosmetics: Tolex has one 1" tear on front-bottom, a couple very small tears in random places, and some minor scuffs/scrapes. Relic'd! ****, everyone is emptying their wallets for relic'd guitars - get your relic'd amp at a great price! :lol: "Peavey" and "Classic 30" badges are not present.

Sound:DEE-lish. Warm, tube cleans that probably wont break up at band levels. Nice bluesy medium gain drive channel. I always used the clean channel with overdrive pedals. TAKES PEDALS LIKE A CHAMP.

$340 shipped!
Ill take paypal or a USPS MONEY ORDER.

Smooth deals with: messiahofevil, bassdrum
:L at the last picture
GEAR
________

Jackson RR3 w/ Dimebucker
Epiphone G400 Extreme
Marshall Mg30 Dfx (It does the job),
Kelry Sinister Strings, 10 - 52's
Dunlop Jazz III's or Dunlop purple 2.00 tortex(sharpened).
Quote by Insomniac35
:L at the last picture

How much for the pussy cat ?

As an owner of one of these Classic series amps I have to tell you guys/gals...
THIS IS AN AWESOME AMP!
This is not really a bedroom amp unless you have a Bad Monkey pedal to give it a little "umph." The clarity though... absolutely freakin awesome! This amp eats up pedals. So dont even ponder that thought! I can say the only thing I have found I do not like about pedals with these amps is the "hum/feedback" when not using a pedal with true bypass. You can make the feedback minimal though with the presence knob. So dont let that scare you away from this sucker!

This is a great buy!

Free bumpage for an absolutely awesome amp capable of your every amp need!
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama

''Life's tough...it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
I play at low levels. The knob is sensitive, but low volume can be had with this amp.

This one doesnt hum/buzz with non-tb pedals. :idk:
Quote by schismed
How much for the pussy cat ?

As an owner of one of these Classic series amps I have to tell you guys/gals...
THIS IS AN AWESOME AMP!
This is not really a bedroom amp unless you have a Bad Monkey pedal to give it a little "umph." The clarity though... absolutely freakin awesome! This amp eats up pedals. So dont even ponder that thought! I can say the only thing I have found I do not like about pedals with these amps is the "hum/feedback" when not using a pedal with true bypass. You can make the feedback minimal though with the presence knob. So dont let that scare you away from this sucker!

This is a great buy!

Free bumpage for an absolutely awesome amp capable of your every amp need!

Thanks you sir! The cat is $2000. You pick up.
Can someone edit my original post for me? I find this to be super-lame, because people arent going to scroll through my thread just to see if something changed. But hey, I dont make the rules.