8/08 – Hartford, CT at New England Dodge Music Center
8/09 – Washington, D.C. at Nissan Pavilion
8/11 – Tampa, FL at Ford Amphitheatre
8/12 – West Palm Beach, FL at Cruzan Amphitheatre
8/14 – Dallas, TX at SuperPages.com Center
8/15 – Houston, TX at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
8/16 – San Antonio, TX at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

BEST ****ING LINE UP EVER!
i wish they'd put all the metalcore acts on one stage, that way i could go and see just that stsge, i'm not a huge fan of the other bands there, i don't hate them, just not a big fan of them. plus thanks to guitar hero there's going to be a lot of people going to see slayer and killswitch thanks to it.

also do you know how much tickets are going to cost.

I wanted to go to last years, i liked that line up a little more due to personal taste.

Quote by Guitar x Dude 7
i went last year at the nissan pavilion, and i'll deffinetly be goin again

i love that venue, huge mainstage, if i'm thinking of the right one, if theres more than one nissan pavilion. went there for projekt revolution after i won them.
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Last edited by F8iscruel at Jan 31, 2009,
where the fuk is slipknot
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
I'm gonna try to go just for Slayer, Behemoth, and Cannibal Corpse...

Although them playing at something that has Job for a Cowboy, Trivium, etc, And Behemoth and CC playing on the 'Hot Topic Stage' just seems wrong...
¤¤¤†¤¤¤

Quote by 'idioldude'

your a fucking retard i know how sinister is spelled but that is not how he spells his stage name it is synyster

Butthurt fanboys FTL
Yeahh, I think that it's retarded that those bands are on the ****ing "Hot Topic Stage". And Slipknot will not be at it this year. Slayer is better.
Yeahh, CC is gonna be pretty sick. And from what I know of, those are all the tour dates. I live in Toronto, so I'm thankful that the only Canadian date is here.
The ticket prices aren't up yet. According to All That Remains' MySpace, tickets will go on sale on April 24th. Though if you're in the Slayer fan club or any other bands, you'll be able to get them earlier. I'm in the Slayer one. So the ticket prices will be up probably by the beginning of say, April? Or end of March. Either one.

It's gonna be a great ****in' tour. It'll beat last years tour in my opinion, though last year's was great.
Quote by F8iscruel

i love that venue, huge mainstage, if i'm thinking of the right one, if theres more than one nissan pavilion. went there for projekt revolution after i won them.

im talking of the one in virginia (i believe? its near DC). i live in maryland so thats usually where i go for big shows like this, thats where i went for family values last year as well.
Quote by Guitar x Dude 7
im talking of the one in virginia (i believe? its near DC). i live in maryland so thats usually where i go for big shows like this, thats where i went for family values last year as well.

thats one, almost got lost going there for the first time, backroad was terrible.
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
That looks like complete and utter ****.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Quote by srvflood

This tour is pretty much split between commercial emo garbage and a few real, honest metal bands that have happened to gain popularity with the emo/poseur crowd.
Quote by srvflood

I don't think I could ever understand how a tour with a Hot Topic stage could be considered the "greatest tour of all time."
Well, that's a matter of the "Oh, no, this band actually makes money selling merchandise and is possibly on an actual music chart, so regardless of what they sound like, I won't listen to them because they've 'sold out'" point of view.

Although I still wouldn't call this the greatest tour of all time. If they took away the majority of the bands and just left Slayer, Behemoth, and CC, it might be pretty high up there. That's unlikely though.
¤¤¤†¤¤¤

Quote by 'idioldude'

your a fucking retard i know how sinister is spelled but that is not how he spells his stage name it is synyster

Butthurt fanboys FTL
Quote by Shpongled
I don't think I could ever understand how a tour with a Hot Topic stage could be considered the "greatest tour of all time."

lmao, word

whenever I read the topic and then looked at the band my responce was
Quote by Baby Joel
Needs less metalz.

It needs more metal and less Killswitch Engage etc.
¤¤¤†¤¤¤

Quote by 'idioldude'

Butthurt fanboys FTL
^ I'm so honored xD
¤¤¤†¤¤¤

Quote by 'idioldude'

Butthurt fanboys FTL
This sound awesome..but i'm a small guy and will i die in like moshes or are they avoidable.
sorry, does not interest me
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

I've never been to a multi-stage concert. A little rundown on how it works? I'm going to try desperately to find a way to get there.
¤¤¤†¤¤¤

Quote by 'idioldude'

Butthurt fanboys FTL
Quote by Hagane1340
I've never been to a multi-stage concert. A little rundown on how it works? I'm going to try desperately to find a way to get there.

+1. They're coming to Atlanta close to my birthday so I might convince my parents to get me tickets as an early 18th birthday present
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by RentACar
Rentacar dislikes all those bands.

EEE_ELLL_OHH agrees....

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Not the best line up ever.

I'll be at the Hot Topic stage most ov the time for (Mostly)Behemoth, Cannibal Corpse, and maybe Black Dahlia.
I may go to the Main Stage for Slayer...
Quote by Hagane1340

as far as ATLANTA mayhem last year, t 2 stages side by side. while on band played, the other stage got set up and it just went back and forth.

im going again this year
it's like oral sex with broken glass
It's going to be funny seeing Bullet For My Valentine and Cannibal Corpse in the same tour place
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
greatest tour of all time? are you kidding me? maybe the greatest traveling freak show of groups of people who think there playing music but really are just strumming and screaming.
This tour rapes say, any tour this summer. It beat Warped Tour, in my opinion. And Projekt Revolution was only good in 07 because of MSI.
But back on topic to this tour, I do agree that all the metal core bands should all go on one stage. And I can't wait to see Cannibal Corpse and Bullet For My Valentine play within a span of 12 hours. It's gonna be hilarious. Cannibal Corpse is gonna be awesome. And I don't mind KSE. Not great, but in my opinion, Howard Jones is a pretty good singer.
Tickets go on sale April 24th. Pre-sale is sometime before then.
All the bands on the Hot Topic Stage need to get on the main stage and most of the bands on the main stage need to GTFO. i.e, everyone but Slayer.

Although I will say I'm not too fond of Whitechapel. Too br00tal for my liking.

Speaking of BFMV, this is one of the funniest videos ever (IMO)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5srtBQjND0
Last edited by Kmstreet64 at Feb 24, 2009,
Page 1 of 2