How would you convrt a strats single coil pickup stol into a humbucker slot? any guides on this anyone knows about?
With a drill.

Drill a hole big enough to accompany a humbucker.

Then drill another hole for mounting it.
If needed.
Quote by timbit2006
How would you convrt a strats single coil pickup stol into a humbucker slot? any guides on this anyone knows about?

Most starts are pre routed for h-s-h so really you just have to cut the pickguard to size or its even easier just to buy a new pickgaurd
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
could also buy somethin like a duncan hotrails.

they make alot of pickups that work like humbuckers, that fit into a single coil size slot.

Not sure of the sound quality, never used one myself, but they seem decent enough.
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer - White
PRS SE Singlecut
Fender Acoustic

Amps:
Crate head w/ POD preamp
Crate 120 watt POS
Crate Cab
Quote by SalemREIGN
could also buy somethin like a duncan hotrails.

they make alot of pickups that work like humbuckers, that fit into a single coil size slot.

Not sure of the sound quality, never used one myself, but they seem decent enough.
I've used them a few times. They work like minibuckers or stacked P-90 pickups, and they don't sound like humbuckers at all.

Play a strat bridge singlecoil. Now play with the pickup selector on the bridge and middle singlecoils. Imagine a tone halfway between those two settings (bridge single/bridge single & middle single). That's your 'singlecoil sized humbucker' tone.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by alternitivebass
Most starts are pre routed for h-s-h so really you just have to cut the pickguard to size or its even easier just to buy a new pickgaurd

This

But keep in mind, American strats are H-S-H cut Mexicans are H-S-S cut
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo