i wouldve put this in the trivium thread, but there wouldve been too many biased opinions on there. so i bring it to u, the pit, for all views of opinion. why is it that everytime i read a review about trivium, someone always says somethin to the effect of" metallica wannabe" or " they stole slayers riffs"?? or when i say they are metal, it starts this whole debate about them being hardcore, or nu metal, or wht teh **** ever it is u canmake up as a genre of music. but to all of you that claim trivium is just a metallica wannabe, or theif of slayers riff, how does it make u feel that metallica praised trivium at download in 07, after the crusade came out?? or that slayer just got done touring with them, and also gave them praise for their hard work and dedication?? or, just to push my point further, iron maiden did a tour with them and "enjoyed the energy of their show", and " .... believe they are the ones to carry on what weve been doing...."?

so i ask, with all this said, if u accuse someone of doing something like somebody else, or trying to be like somebody else, do u feel stupid when the "victim " says they like what the accused are doing??
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
...what?

Wall of text, man.
Also, I think you really, really don't know what you're talking about.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
no-one cares about you

or trivium

that's why there's a trivium thread.

/failthread.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Sicko 21X7
i wouldve put this in the trivium thread, but there wouldve been too many biased opinions on there. so i bring it to u, the pit, for all views of opinion. why is it that everytime i read a review about trivium, someone always says somethin to the effect of" metallica wannabe" or " they stole slayers riffs"?? or when i say they are metal, it starts this whole debate about them being hardcore, or nu metal, or wht teh **** ever it is u canmake up as a genre of music. but to all of you that claim trivium is just a metallica wannabe, or theif of slayers riff, how does it make u feel that metallica praised trivium at download in 07, after the crusade came out?? or that slayer just got done touring with them, and also gave them praise for their hard work and dedication?? or, just to push my point further, iron maiden did a tour with them and "enjoyed the energy of their show", and " .... believe they are the ones to carry on what weve been doing...."?

so i ask, with all this said, if u accuse someone of doing something like somebody else, or trying to be like somebody else, do u feel stupid when the "victim " says they like what the accused are doing??

I love Trivium. End of story. Other people don't. It's called elitism. Can you also use a spellchecker....or a dictionary...your grammar makes me want to cry.

Quote by Guitarlord44
hey shut the **** up! Trivium sucks dick!

Wow, what an exciting contribution to the topic
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

I like Trivium, but you're just plain annoying.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
lmao A+ for angrily yelling about nothing in particular and proving nothing. Trivium is no better than when you started.
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
*reported*
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by angusfan16
Can someone translate that please?

+1
and i like your avvy
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
I ignored all of that.

If you like Trivium, then good for you but don't be a music elitist and say everyone else should love them too.

/pointless advice.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Who the fuck cares?

The Pit isn't the place for this anyway.
*reported*
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.