How I do record a good rehearsel room jam session?
Iam working on songs with my drummer, so we are just two man.
I tried to record today with a mixer, so I plugged my guitar into the amp and the amp I connected with the mixer and the drums we recorded with a microphone.
This microphone was also plugged into the amp.
But the final result was more then bad !
So how I do a good record of a jam session?

greets 40bpm
try the riffs and recording forums
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
You don't plug an amp into a mixer unless you've got a line out on the amp. If you do have a line out on the amp, make sure to plug it into a line in NOT Mic in on the mixer or you'll overload the in put and it'll be distorted. GUitars amps generally don;t take mics well either so pplug the mic into a mic in on your mixer to capture the drums. If you don't have a line out on the amp use the mic to capture the room sounds (ambient) of the guitar and drums at the same time. You'll just have to position the guitar and drums so the mic can pick them up equally.
Moving on.....
I'd plug my guitar into a computer and record it that way...
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
i just mic the guitar amps and then hang a mic from the ceiling down in the middle of the drums and do another mic for the bass drums into a mixer
^^^ -1 You could get a Mackie Mixer for that kind of money!
Moving on.....
Quote by KenG
^^^ -1 You could get a Mackie Mixer for that kind of money!

With what mics?

With what daw?

The mixer isn't all you need to record..
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
SM57's are pretty inexpensive, I own one myself and paid less than $100. You don't necessarily need a shure brand for this either. I'm just saying that it's a lot of money for something that can only be used for demo quality recording (AKA one trick pony). WHile a Mackie may not be the total solution itself (he was using his computer as well) for less than 300.00 CDN here you can get a nice one that does a heck of a lot more than the Zoom does for mixing features.
Moving on.....
Fair point dude.

I would say get a pair of condensers and an interface.
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)