Epiphone Goth G-400 vs Epiphone Les Paul 100

for the same price which one is better???
try them both out... its about preference really..

Gibson LP studio,
Fender 2005 Aerodyne Strat,
Ibanez GAX 70
JVM 410C
well im learning, i got a fender last week and the neck is kind of small, i like linkin part, red hot CP, SOAD that kind of rock... thanks =)
Last edited by SuperMiguel at Jan 31, 2009,
It is really going to be what you like and what works best with your setup. What amp do you have and what style do you play
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
I thought you weren't supposed to post Vs threads?

I don't like epiphone guitars generally, but it's all down to personal choice.
linking park lol lol

btw linkin park SOAD and rhcp are completely different rock but both guitars will be able to easily pull that off, so whatevers more comfortable/looks better to you!

but in my opinion the g-400 is a far better guitar.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by SuperMiguel
i have the micro cube

Still tells me nothing
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
G-400 is a solid choice...

Though if you've got good enough gain something like a standard Tele would probably serve you just as well... It'd pull of the RHCP clean while still having the bite and harmonic response to chug out the SOAD (again assuming you have a good rig for your gain).
more people buy the les paul standard not the 100, the g-400 is alot better hten the 100 but for sound wise the les paul standard is better, while the g-400 has AloT better fret access

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
the g-400 is alot better hten the 100 but for sound wise the les paul standard is better,

umm.. ?? and those links are for the 100 not the standard..
Last edited by SuperMiguel at Jan 31, 2009,
Quote by SuperMiguel
umm.. ?? and those links are for the 100 not the standard..

yeh the standard is better, i was tryin to explain that to you, but the g-400 is better then the 100, more people buy a Les Paul yes, but the standard is better then the g-400 not the 100.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Jan 31, 2009,
so if i had to choose between these two the g400 may be a better pick?? also how does the neck differ between the g400 and the les paul 100??? thanks
The G400 has a set neck, better pickups and better tuners. The Les Paul 100 is a thinner version of a les paul with a bolt neck, cheaper pickups and cheaper tuners. The Wood quality is also different between the two. Get the Goth SG.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.