My favorite ****ing band is ****ing led ****ing zeppelin and **** because those ****ing bitches ****ing ruled during the ****ing era of the ****ty decade of the ****ing 70's.

Something like that.
Now go and do it your self.
****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR

Am i doing it right?
*** ***** *** *** ***** ****** ******* ************* *** * * ***** **** ***** ****.

Yea...

/reported
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
JOY ****ING DIVISION FOR THE MOTHER****ING WIN YOU FILTHY BASTARD!

...am I doing right?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!