post got closed in the pit...
should be ok to post here
anyways, went to kerrang relentless tour @ brixton academy last night.. wehey...NOT!
power cut = no bands at all on stage + 3000ish pissed off people.

but hung around and got my guitar signed by jimmy urine and steve righ? from mindless self indulgence..not a super fan, but they are proper nice guys check out the acapella version of shut me up on youtube from last night..lol hilarious..
but yea also.. Die from Dir En Grey signed my guitar AND let me get a pic with him
nice guy..doesnt speak english well...so bad he said nothing but still gotta love Dir En Grey..

LARGE PICS....BEWARE....
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Last edited by fairycake92 at Jan 31, 2009,
That sounds sweet dude! I met Tim McIlrath from Rise Against last night haha. We were at the Arlington Heights Guitar Center looking for a new PA system and he just walked by, I'm like "HOLY F*CKING SH*T!"
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
i dont want to sell it..
i just thought rather than take my c1 or any other guitar...would take the one i play rarely.. take neck off and cram in bag, just to get sigs..i dont see dir en grey often.. so im pretty happy having it there..
only last night..just to get sigs better than taking my ticket which will get ripped n ruined..its a lump of wood...which looks nice now

only the body btw..unscrewed neck.. its one of like 3 bolt ons i have lol
SORRY 56k'ers

Last edited by fairycake92 at Jan 31, 2009,
I fail to see the point of this thread. If one was to make a thread every time you get something signed by a semi-celebrity, the system would be overflowed, and we'd all get killed by laundromats.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
lol if u have an issue...gtfo..no one asked you to post..
when sharpant got guitar signed by paul gilbert..yea he posted.. no bashing there..
i personally think die is an insane guitarist.. so im happy to post it here thanks..
Fairycake, i hate you.. I so want a sig from Urine on my guitar, it looks awesome man. Very nice!
lol..if im honest..not a fan, but these guys tried so hard to keep the crowd from rioting, and they were first out to sign, nice legit guys, chatting about his guitars n why they hate power cuts