Okay so I need some new cables. Currently I have a 20ft Ibanez (it's not to bad it's got the gold tip and sounds alright but 20ft is way to much for me) and some no name pos little cable. So I want to replace these, preferably with two 10ft cables. I don't care about brand names but I need to be able to get them at GC since I'm going there in a few hours. I was looking at the Monster Rock cables but then I heard they mess with your EQ and I don't think a cable should do that.

Reqs:
10ft
$30 or so per cable
A lifetime guarantee
I kinda like them 1 right 1 straight but it doesn't matter I just dont want it 2 rights
Obtainable at GC

Thanks
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Hate to be a dick.... but to be honest I really don't think its gonna make a differance in your sound with your amp....

But on topic Livewires have always worked fine for me
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
Quote by Ninja Penguin77
Hate to be a dick.... but to be honest I really don't think its gonna make a differance in your sound with your amp....

But on topic Livewires have always worked fine for me

Well im not caring about sound difference I want a nice reliable cable thats not huge. I have yet to find an amp i like. The Rebel 20 seems nice though I have yet to try it.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Monster Cables?
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Monster Cable. Not sure if all of them are lifetime guaranteed, but the ones I have here are. They're fairly expensive and you're mostly paying for the name.

Also Mogami. I don't think they're lifetime guaranteed, but they are good cables and I have several of them here. About $50 for 12'.
Quote by I am wet
Well im not caring about sound difference I want a nice reliable cable thats not huge. I have yet to find an amp i like. The Rebel 20 seems nice though I have yet to try it.

Definitely check out the Rebel, I love mine.

Monster is the big name for cables basically.