Ok so 2 weeks ago i was visting my mom and before i was leaving i took a dump and then i remembered the toilet was broken. I didnt have time to fix it because i was runing late.

so i come back 2 weeks later and assume that the **** would have been fixed so my **** would have been flushed. But its still there and the whole bathroom wreaks of ****. Its a terrifying expereince.

**** definately sucks.

So its not spam, any funny bathroom stories?
*reported*
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Threads about sh!t can't go far...
Gooble Gobble. /Thread.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
once i shaved my pubic hair in my sink and it clogged it up but i didnt know this. i had a joint and my mother started complaining the sink wasnt draining properly so when she went out i had to get it all out. most horrible high experience
Quote by DirtyMakik
Pointless threads like those make me cry my bloody cum out.
at my old job the mens restroom got ****ted up and was out of order for 3 months with crap pilled to the top. the funny part is one of my coworker made out with his girl friend in the same restroom.
That sounds disgusting.
One time, my brother had the flu and was gonna puke, so he ran for the bathroom.
As soon as he got through the door, he spewed. A LOT.
The puke made the linoleum nice and slippery and since he was still running, he slipped and fell on his back and slid through all the puke. Our bathroom is long and narrow so it looked like he was on an 'in house' slip 'n slide.

I almost literally pissed my pants laughing. I felt sorry for him afterwards though.
Quote by RX120D
That sounds disgusting.
One time, my brother had the flu and was gonna puke, so he ran for the bathroom.
As soon as he got through the door, he spewed. A LOT.
The puke made the linoleum nice and slippery and since he was still running, he slipped and fell on his back and slid through all the puke. Our bathroom is long and narrow so it looked like he was on an 'in house' slip 'n slide.

I almost literally pissed my pants laughing. I felt sorry for him afterwards though.

that is amazing
Everytime I go in that bathroom now, I picture him sliding from the door all the way to the toilet.
Eww, that's nasty man.
You do know she's gonna get you to scoop it out right?