Quote by madbasslover
So you're telling me that stopping skiers from sweating is the first step towards the war of man against machine?

Ya! the robots are tired of sweating for us and they get pissed!
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Yes! Arnold <3

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
oh **** soon the war on the sweating robots will begin
:
i probably wont be able to find this thread again
****!!!! My plan of over heating them may be more difficult
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
If it sweats, we can kill it...
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Quote by madbasslover
So you're telling me that stopping skiers from sweating is the first step towards the war of man against machine?

Oh absolutely. Remember in the first film when Reese is telling Sarah how the first machines disguised as humans had rubber skin and were easy to spot but the new ones had blood, sweat, even bad breath? Hell, in the Sarah Conner Chronicles wasn't it a machine that could play chess that they were trying to stop?
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Quote by homair
Oh absolutely. Remember in the first film when Reese is telling Sarah how the first machines disguised as humans had rubber skin and were easy to spot but the new ones had blood, sweat, even bad breath? Hell, in the Sarah Conner Chronicles wasn't it a machine that could play chess that they were trying to stop?

Oh, okay. I see what you were getting at now.