Webcomics. They're funny, right? My personal favorite is xkcd, but there are tons more out there that are hilarious. Discuss your favorites, or post comics you think are funny here!

Search.

Bar.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
My morning routine essentially consists of getting on the computer and checking explosm.net, penny-arcade.com, xkcd.com, cracked.com and www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11.
In that order.

After that I eat, wash myself and put on clean clothes.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by creeping.death!
I love both xkcd and C&H, but my favourite is definitely Dinosaur Comics, Ctrl-Alt-Del being a close second.

Ctrl-alt-del has been garbage for a long time now (I still read it for a while after it stopped being good too).

http://cad-comic.com/comics/20080602.jpg
'Nuff said.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Last edited by Eighteen4Ever at Jan 31, 2009,
Least I Could Do is usually hilarious.

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!