theres no psychosocial cover on there :S

oh i got it
Quote by closertofreewil
I officially hate you SBLAKELELY.

PSN ID: blakerz92
add me
1.) Ditch the mask...enough said...period.

2.) You're missing a chord in the main progression; from what I've heard on the radio, they play a triplet beat and you've only got the first and last chords in your video...

3.) Slipknot is not a metal band...just wanted to help you clear up that confusion...

Otherwise, good cover..

-TFA
yeahhh the mask sucks, cant take u seriously at all really
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
Quote by TyrsFromAbove37

3.) Slipknot is not a metal band...just wanted to help you clear up that confusion...

Otherwise, good cover..

-TFA

what are they then?
Quote by closertofreewil
I officially hate you SBLAKELELY.

PSN ID: blakerz92
add me
Quote by SBLAKELEY
what are they then?

i assume that he means slipknot is nu-metal. some people such as myself regard metal as a more specific genre instead of being a general genre like rock or rap. but others would consider nu-metal in the metal genre, thus slipknot would be metal. personally i think that saying slipknot is not metal is completely pointless, seeing as how genres only exist to let an uninformed (in respect to the band) person have an idea of what they're getting themselves into when buying an album. other than that, genre has no purpose, except perhaps to help record companies stifle creativeness.
Quote by toine
really good cover!
ty
Sarcasm is beautiful, think about it.
From what it sounds its not to shabby, You should keep the mask, does really matter if some internet nerds tell you they cant take you seriously? Oxymoron... kind of. I think it was a decent cover, to much crunch, not enough distortion for my liking, but not bad either. If you get time you should check out "would" on my profile and tell me what you think.
Peace be thy journey