I got about 500 bucks to blow on a guitar but what should i get to get thats brutal sounds and heavyness. I have been eye fuking the ibanze s320 and maybe a jackson js with a pup change. So ug what do you suggest to get the brutals sounds.

btw my amp is a peavy valve king with a cab i built base on a krank krankenstein cab with emince texas high heat speakers.

thanks in advanced
What guitar do you have at the moment?
Im not sure that a VK can do death metal, ive owned one and tried.
Try looking at some Schecters with Emg's, i've got one and use it as my backup guitar

Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
The Jackson JS series is on the level of the Ibanez GIO. Don't even consider it, unless you want to look and sound like a ****in n00b
Try a Jackson DKMG, theyre really good for the price, and they come with emg's
Main Gear
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
lmao ibanez gio is what i got but yeah the vk can do the metals just have the bad monkey infront of it and really like it. How do the shecters compare to the jacksons and ibanez like in built quality an sound?
To be honest, i prefer my schecter to my two ibanez's (S370 and RG350), it seems to be alot higher quality.
But prestige ibanez's are amazing.
My schecters built like a tank haha, and it sounds really deep and "br00tal"
Jacksons are good too.

Tbh, you have to go out and try out some guitars, and see what you like best
Main Gear
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
yea i have tried the s320 and many other jacksons but have never picked up the shecter.
are the necks on the shecters like thin or thick or what not?
Quote by mike20mrb
yea i have tried the s320 and many other jacksons but have never picked up the shecter.
are the necks on the shecters like thin or thick or what not?

Some people like them, but IMO, they're too small overall. They like they were built for midgets, and they normally look like it too. Their size in comparison to other guitars is to the Fender Mustang's size when compared to other basses.
basically anything with humbuckers.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
The necks are quite thick on schecters
Main Gear
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
the Jackson DKMG and RR3 are great guitars for death metal but i advise that you swap the pups in the RR3 to active if you want high output.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
I have an Ibanez S320 and I love mine, although the pickups are a little muddy. I'm gonna replace them soon. I also love shecters, that was my next choice if I didn't go with the Ibanez.
yeah i knew anything with humbuckers just like what is the best ones for my price range with a trem?
Quote by mike20mrb
I have been eye fuking the ibanze s320

Wat.
Quote by mike20mrb
looking at it sexualy dumbass, i love its looks

Whoa.. chill. S'all you had to say.
To get a rather Br00t@|z0rz tone your going to need these things.
- Higher output pickups (offen called 'Hot" output)
- A Warmer toned wood
- Humbuckers in both Bridge and neck positions

A tremelo system helps if you want one.
so far the S320 has all the things I listed.

So i guess you know what im leaning you torwards.
burn the dust i have the same list thats why i like it so much but how much more difficult is the zr trem to tune and drop tune compared to a floyd
Quote by mike20mrb
burn the dust i have the same list thats why i like it so much but how much more difficult is the zr trem to tune and drop tune compared to a floyd

The ZR is an AMAZING tremelo.
Different but to me its prefered.
Neither is superior but they are definately both good.

The ZR uses Ball bearings istead of knive edges which makes it a little more stable and smooth VS. a Traditional floating trem like the FR.
The downside to this is you can't do flutters which i think is worth it for the more fluid feel.

The ZR has great tuning stability with a locked knut, unless your balls to the wall smacking your Whammy bar like it didn't cook the right dinner and spent all day on its lazy ass while your at work supporting this god damn family unlike that biatch. Its a little easyer to tune as well.

EDIT: And its Dusk
The zr is way easier to use than the standard fr when tuning but only because of the thumb wheel in the back. you can just use you're thumb to tighten and loosen string tension rather that using a screwdriver and its much easier.
yea i here alot of good things bout the trem but heard something about how the body dents eaisly should i worry bout it or just let that issue go