Must not be a huge fan if you can't spell "Gilmour."
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
Must not be a huge fan if you can't spell "Gilmour."

typed too fast dude edited it
It could look cool if you have him as the silhouette, and then the green ish lights sorta coming out of him

I hope ur artist is creative tho, I wouldnt want it to be just a square picture, but I can't think of any other ways to put it on,
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by tremeloud
It could look cool if you have him as the silhouette, and then the green ish lights sorta coming out of him

I hope ur artist is creative tho, I wouldnt want it to be just a square picture, but I can't think of any other ways to put it on,

This.

Or perhaps you can have some lyrics that he came up with tattooed on you.

Anyhow, good luck with it.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
it would slowly fade out with the lights,

i want it somewhere less visible for work reasons, kep it professional, and when i wear shorts its a nice oplace, i have a tato on m arm, and a small one on my back so the back of the leg is a cool place nsince i can get the lines to fafde out with the curve
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
This.

Or perhaps you can have some lyrics that he came up with tattooed on you.

Anyhow, good luck with it.

That picture with "Ticking away/the moments that make up a dull day/Fritter and waste/the hours in an offhand way" would be the most epic tattoo ever.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
It wouldn't turn out as good as you imagine if the artist isn't good, if you want a tattoo done go to a good place and pa some good money for it otherwise you will be stuck with some terrible tattoo for your entire life
Manchester United
Quote by PlayMadness
That picture with "Ticking away/the moments that make up a dull day/Fritter and waste/the hours in an offhand way" would be the most epic tattoo ever.

T'would indeed.

I can also see a DSotM being a great tattoo.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Shabalaba
It wouldn't turn out as good as you imagine if the artist isn't good, if you want a tattoo done go to a good place and pa some good money for it otherwise you will be stuck with some terrible tattoo for your entire life

have seen the artist, freaking great, no worries

the lyrics to time?

why not just

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day

can anyone photoshop it on
you should definatly get the artist to draw something up since it might turn out better. maybe even an edit of that would be great
Quote by badgerific
Body mod thread. *reported*

reported for?

making a thread on a question ? + this is the pit

dude you must be oe of those kids that get their lunch money taken :P

no hate